Author Topic: OET primitive wants others to take the opportunity  (Read 17213 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: OET primitive wants others to take the opportunity
« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »

A friendly suggestion: Clone DU

And Laelth wonders why we mock him?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
Ironically it IS indeed a golden opportunity for the right -- a chance to out the self-serving blame game of misdirection Sheriff Dumprik is playing, and thus to highlight the manipulative, opportunistic lies and hypocrisy of the Left who want to shame all dissent into silence by frickin' LYING about it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
What happens when a Lib puts too much spin into it's circular logic?

It ends up doing exactly what it's accuses others of.

Witness our Legal Eagle's last post in the FC...where it refers to those that say "you apologize first" as embarrassing and childish.

Remind me again what the premise of this nitwits "proposal" was?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
What happens when a Lib puts too much spin into it's circular logic?

It ends up doing exactly what it's accuses others of.

Witness our Legal Eagle's last post in the FC...where it refers to those that say "you apologize first" as embarrassing and childish.

Remind me again what the premise of this nitwits "proposal" was?

Seems to fall into #8 and #13 of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

It also fits in with Alinsky's Rules for the Ethics of Power Tactics, in particular:

10. You do what you can with what you have and clothe it in moral garments.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »

8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

It also fits in with Alinsky's Rules for the Ethics of Power Tactics, in particular:

Nailed it, Bally.  :cheersmate:

-Attack the shit out of Palin and the Right.

- ABC News accuses of Palin of "making herself a part of the story" when she decides to respond to the attacks.

These ****ing people have become absolutely predictable, and therefore, are as close to complete obsolescense as they've ever been in American history.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:53:41 AM by The Hollywood NeoCon »

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2011, 11:52:40 AM »
It's still at it in Fight Club, you know, Tx. So now when you point out that "Kos used it first," that's a "weak argument." Ok, how much weaker then is it to refer to Sarah Palin's LATER use? How ridiculous is it, anyway, to suggest that we ban all metaphorical speech and imagery from political discourse, because some people MIGHT be incapable of understanding what a metaphor is?

And he objects to "Blood Libel" because Sarah Palin is, by its use, saying that she's being victimized. Well, being falsely accused in an all-out, fresh character asssassination effort by the national media DOES make her a vicitm--of character assassination and false accusation of being an accessory to murder.

HAD to get that out.

This person is as flat-out revolting as any propagandist of the lying leftist propaganda media.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2011, 11:53:32 AM »

he's not doing very well at putting them into practice then.

He reading comprehension when it comes to Alinsky seems to be as bad as when it comes to reading statements by Gov. Palin and Chris Matthews

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2011, 11:56:56 AM »
It's still at it in Fight Club, you know, Tx. So now when you point out that "Kos used it first," that's a "weak argument." Ok, how much weaker then is it to refer to Sarah Palin's LATER use? How ridiculous is it, anyway, to suggest that we ban all metaphorical speech and imagery from political discourse, because some people MIGHT be incapable of understanding what a metaphor is?

And he objects to "Blood Libel" because Sarah Palin is, by its use, saying that she's being victimized. Well, being falsely accused in an all-out, fresh character asssassination effort by the national media DOES make her a vicitm--of character assassination and false accusation of being an accessory to murder.

HAD to get that out.

This person is as flat-out revolting as any propagandist of the lying leftist propaganda media.

This troll has been reduced to mocking the premise for it's own OP over at OET.

That being he...in this case the right...should apologize first!

That is the cornerstone of the OP that Laelth posted at OET and the DUmp.

Something that Laelth now refers to as a childish and embarrassing tactic.

:whatever:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2011, 12:08:50 PM »
Note for the lurking DUmmies and OET Libtards...what I'm about to show you is NOT a successful way to win a debate or convince people to see things your way.

No.  Right now, in this environment, only Republicans and right-leaning political commentators have the opportunity to do the right thing—and that would be to make every effort to reign in the rhetoric that leads nuts like Loughner to exercise their 2nd Amendment remedies.  Seriously, how hard would it be for conservative politicians and pundits to admit that violent, hateful rhetoric creates a climate that invites tragedy?

Ummm...yeah

Look, when one of my children says, "Make him apologize first," I know that the one making that demand is guilty as sin.  That's not a winning argument, and coming from the "adults" in this nation, it's downright embarrasing.

-Laelth

You were saying?

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2011, 12:16:15 PM »
Maybe because Republicans aren't using violent rhetoric.

Do you honestly believe that?  You know what your conservative friends say.  I certainly know what my conservative friends say.  "Second Amendment remedies" are definitely on the table among my right wing friends.

I have not denied that the left is complicit in this charged political environment.  Lots of people are complicit.  You can't sell me, or the American people, on the notion that the right is as pure as the driven snow.  I know that's not the case.

What I am suggesting in this essay is that leaders on the right have an opportunity to do something about this problem.  If they refuse to do so, they call into question their professed devotion to this democratic republic, and they open themselves up to charges of fomenting domestic terrorism.

-Laelth
We are all in this boat together.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2011, 12:20:30 PM »
Do you honestly believe that?  You know what your conservative friends say.  I certainly know what my conservative friends say.  "Second Amendment remedies" are definitely on the table among my right wing friends.

I have not denied that the left is complicit in this charged political environment.  Lots of people are complicit.  You can't sell me, or the American people, on the notion that the right is as pure as the driven snow.  I know that's not the case.

What I am suggesting in this essay is that leaders on the right have an opportunity to do something about this problem.  If they refuse to do so, they call into question their professed devotion to this democratic republic, and they open themselves up to charges of fomenting domestic terrorism.

-Laelth

You do realize that this country is a country and not still singing "God Save The Queen" because of "Second Amendment Remedies" don't you?

That Constitution you so proudly claim to defend...but don't really seem to understand...is the result of "Second Amendment Remedies".

So...wanna talk about what your left wing friends are saying?  Or do you still want to pretend they are without blame or responsibility and just dump it on the right and your imaginary straw men from the right?

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »
More double speak.

You start by saying, "We don't know this particular killer's motivations yet." (as if the truly insane are capable of motivations in their truest sense) and then launch into a worthless soliloquy about violent rhetoric being the motivator.

How can you claim it was violent rhetoric but you don't know why he did it?

BTW - you're a worthless puddle of ass leakage if you suggest for a moment that Keith "OMG Bush is gonna lock us all up in Gitmo!" Olberman is somehow above the incitement indictment.

Didn't ya read up thread where the mostest smartest person on this board said his motives weren't relevant to her "essay"? snicker!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2011, 12:28:53 PM »
What I am suggesting in this essay is that leaders on the right have an opportunity to do something about this problem.  If they refuse to do so, they call into question their professed devotion to this democratic republic, and they open themselves up to charges of fomenting domestic terrorism.

-Laelth

We told you your president began his political career in the classrooms of avowed communists, had his debutante coming-out in Bill Ayer's and Bernadine Dorhn's living room and he spent decades and tens of thousands of dollars per year supporting Jeremiah Wright's church.

We told you this before the election.

You DELIBERATELY chose to ignore it.

Go **** yourself with a chainsaw.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »
http://www.targetofopportunity.com/protesters.htm

Yeah, all this "rhetoric" just started on 20January2009.  ::)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2011, 12:31:08 PM »
Do you honestly believe that?  You know what your conservative friends say.  I certainly know what my conservative friends say.  "Second Amendment remedies" are definitely on the table among my right wing friends.

I have not denied that the left is complicit in this charged political environment.  Lots of people are complicit.  You can't sell me, or the American people, on the notion that the right is as pure as the driven snow.  I know that's not the case.

-Laelth

What do you consider violent rhetoric? speech you don't agree with? Physician heal thyself or in this case Lawyer look at the facts in a non-partisan way.

Seriously, are you so ideologically out there that you actually think the Daily Kos putting up an ad with a bullseye on it would drive a sane person to commit that act? do you really think Chris Matthews wishing death upon Rush Limbaugh would drive a sane person to try to harm Rush? do you really think Paul Kanjorski's comment about shooting someone running for Governor would drive a sane person to commit such a heinous act? You don't seem to get that people are called insane for a reason, they're just insane, and they don't need someone yelling in the background to drive them over the edge, they've been hanging on that edge for years already.

You know what you're doing Laelth? you're doing what regressives of your ilk do, you project, you know in the eyes of the American people that your ideology will never be accepted, so in your own little fantasy world you think by making statements like you've done through this whole thread that somehow you can persuade them to come around to your way of thinking, you have contempt for those you espouse to care about, you think those that don't think like you are mindless numskulls. Your argument doesn't fly with me, I don't get persuaded, and you despise the fact that there are a lot more people like me out there then there are of you. You want to talk about apologies? or toning down the rehetoric? do it with your own party because as we can see with events over the past 2 years it's regressives that are the ones who are unhinged, they're the ones who fly planes into IRS buildings.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:33:25 PM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2011, 12:36:35 PM »
Seriously, are you so ideologically out there that you actually think the Daily Kos putting up an ad with a bullseye on it would drive a sane person to commit that act? ...

Since Loughner was motivated by a belief that the government was using the rules of grammar to control our minds then perhaps the DKos style of prose is responsible.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »
Since Loughner was motivated by a belief that the government was using the rules of grammar to control our minds then perhaps the DKos style of prose is responsible.

The DUmmies have also used similar terms when talking about conservatives and DINOS.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
...And, of course, the boxing glove and GWB's face on $kammer's periodic vacation fund drives.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2011, 01:07:39 PM »
No.  I can not say the same for DU, and I will not defend DU.

Yet you would have them stay silent instead of cleaning up their own hate and bile.

Interesting....

And I think you (and others) are showing a lot of fear regarding what I have to say, but that's just my interpretation.

:lmao:

Fear?  Sweetheart, you are among many people who have been subjected to incoming ordinance.  Incoming ordinance, I would remind you, that was launched at them while they stood the line in your place while defending the Constitution with their lives.  Fear of what a liberal has to say, by comparison, is not an issue.

Do not make the mistake of attributing to fear what is more correctly defined as contempt at having our intelligence insulted.

I would not have posted here today had not my essay been posted in this thread.  That's what I meant by "I came here today," and I suspect you know that and are not engaging me in good faith.

So sayeth the liberal encouraging a group to make statements for something in which they bear no guilt...

"Full of shit" is in the eye of the beholder.

No, "full of shit" is being presented mountains of actual evidence and not being intellectually honest enough to admit that you may be wrong.

I've been treated to a lot of it today.  :)

Likewise...
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline dandi

« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2011, 01:15:25 PM »
This was a long, thoughtful response, and it appears I missed it, so I wanted to go back to it.  The link you provide, above, is from March of 2010, but the message contained therein is admirable.  There's no reason that politicians and pundits on the right couldn't echo those sentiments again.

Maybe because they have no guilt in this? 

Maybe the democrats and leftists could stop spreading hate and condemn violence from both sides? 

I don't see a link from you where they have, though.  Odd....

You provided a long and disturbing list of cases where the people on the left have used incindiary, violent rhetoric.  You didn't need to prove this to me.  I have written enough to know, from people who have responded to my writing, that there are plenty of people on the left who favor 2nd Amendment remedies to our political problems.  I disagree with them on that strategy, and I assume many people on the right agree with me that violent rhetoric creates a climate that invites actual violence.  As such, it behooves all of us to tone it down, don't you think?

No, what I think is that the lunatic left (ie your "readers") needs to cool it and quick before they move one of their kind to do this type of garbage again.  Nobody from the right is making the same kind of whackaloon statements that your side are making.

Again, I shall repeat:  Clean your own house before you tell me mine is dirty.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2011, 01:24:18 PM »
Do you honestly believe that?  You know what your conservative friends say.  I certainly know what my conservative friends say.  "Second Amendment remedies" are definitely on the table among my right wing friends.

I have not denied that the left is complicit in this charged political environment.  Lots of people are complicit.  You can't sell me, or the American people, on the notion that the right is as pure as the driven snow.  I know that's not the case.

What I am suggesting in this essay is that leaders on the right have an opportunity to do something about this problem.  If they refuse to do so, they call into question their professed devotion to this democratic republic, and they open themselves up to charges of fomenting domestic terrorism.

-Laelth
Look, Laelth, get this through your skull: there is NO connection between angry opposition to the leftist agenda and Loughner's actions. It's much, much more likely that he ws inspired by the demagogues of the left--elected, appointed, and in the media (and on the Internet--hint hint). But I wouldn't even hold them responsible for the actions of a madman.

Thus your call to DO something is just a call to do something, anything, no matter how meaningless and pointless, and obvious to us as a ridiculous placing of a false onus on the political right. And by the way, yes, Sarah Palin IS a victim here: she has been repeatedly defamed and character assassinated in the mainstream, leftist-controlled media as an accomplice to murder! ANYONE would be angry about that, and would justifiably respond.

I'd say this poor, deceased horse has been beaten plenty--or is that metaphor just too violent?   :whatever:

Offline dandi

« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2011, 01:25:22 PM »
Laelth (1000+ posts)        Tue Jan-11-11 08:58 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. You're right. Many of them are being defensive ... a tacit admission of complicity.
 But I want to offer them another alternative--one that will do the nation some good.

-Laelth

Isn`t it beautiful...a person says apologize for something therefore accepting responsibility but defend yourself against bs accusations and it makes you complicit.

This is a person supposedly entrusted to be a representative of our judicial system too.
You are a disgrace to your claimed profession and it takes a lot to do that.

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.

BTW, isn't it all cute that the DUmmies and Elmers love to come over here and present themselves as "reasonable" and "moderate", but as soon as they think they're out of sight they revert back to their sorry, liberal selves?

Such duplicitousness is a prime example of why they should never be allowed near any type of leadership of anything nor do they have any credibility.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2011, 01:29:51 PM »
And I think you (and others) are showing a lot of fear regarding what I have to say, but that's just my interpretation.

If you can't distinguish between fear on one hand, and mockery, distaste, bemusement, and scorn on the other, I hope for the sake of your family you don't make your living by negotiation.

Offline dandi

« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »
I think he fits into the same category as Sheriff D.U.pnik; i.e. in the course of discharging his professional duties and obligations he will allow ideology override policies and practices established to prevent exercises of such malpractice. IOW: "don't confuse me with the facts and don't bother me with procedures, my mind is already made up."

Methinks as the onion is peeled D.U.pnik may well be found to have exercised favors for a fellow county worker (mother Loughner) and his ideas of how to deal with the mentally unstable will be akin to his ideas of how to handle illegal immigration: the laws are unfair so I won't enforce them. This is no difference from the despot who claims the law is insufficient and therefore arrests, convicts and punishes according to personal whim.

Liberals are liberals first, above all else.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2011, 01:49:36 PM »
If you can't distinguish between fear on one hand, and mockery, distaste, bemusement, and scorn on the other, I hope for the sake of your family you don't make your living by negotiation.

Tank, this person is a delusional attention-whore.