Author Topic: Left-wing psychopaths celebrate the death of President Trump’s brother with #Wro  (Read 377 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Left-wing psychopaths celebrate the death of President Trump’s brother with #WrongTrump
https://thepostmillennial.com/left-wing-psychopaths-celebrate-the-death-of-president-trumps-brother

In a shocking display of inhumanity, left-wing psychopaths took to Twitter to toast to the passing of President Donald Trump's brother Robert Trump, but express their disappointment that the #WrongTrump died.

"i don’t know anything about robert trump....all i know is god took the wrong trump," a Black Lives Matter activist tweeted, then adding "SINCE YOU ALL ARE HERE.....#BLACKLIVESMATTER #JusticeForBreonnaTaylor."

SINCE YOU ALL ARE HERE.....#BLACKLIVESMATTER #JusticeForBreonnaTaylor— Táy Díorr (@DiorrTay) August 16, 2020

Really vile stuff right there!  :mad: :argh:

A pro-Biden advocate stated that she should have "been more clear in my prayers and used his first name." That tweet has also since been deleted.

I should be been more clear in my prayers and used his first name. #WrongTrump— SarahCA #BidenHarris2020 (@SarahBCalif) August 16, 2020
Another blasted across Twitter threads: "Did you talk about Trump's brother dying while you played golf?"

Original Tweet
https://twitter.com/SarahBCalif/status/1294833335567491072

It is gone.

Even The Washington Post couldn’t resist using the occasion of the president's brother's tragic passing to take a dig at Trump with this vile headline: "Robert Trump, younger brother of President Trump who filed lawsuit against niece, dies at 71."

The partisan media outlet wrote a kinder obituary for Islamic State of Iraq terrorist leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the "austere religious scholar," than for Robert Trump.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:26:32 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du