Author Topic: Long time listener, first time caller  (Read 10853 times)

Offline DUmpstruck

Long time listener, first time caller
« on: November 23, 2016, 05:45:06 PM »
Former CU member (not banned, just lost interest, sorry SR) and while I may post here and there in other topics, my primary interest is in joining in the celebration of exploding heads at the DUmp, hence the moniker.

I was not a Trump supported until seeing the angst ridden panty bunching it caused the "reality based" party.  That and the email that I got from a relative that told us if we voted for Trump, to please not come over for Thanksgiving so as not to cause undue anxiety.  Which is OK because now I don't have to tell them or their equally liberal spoiled spawn how much I hated being around them in the first place.   :bigbird:

So that's about it for now.  Have to get to bed early because the local gun store is having a turkey day sale on ammo with rebates and I want to stock up.
$5 a box after rebate with a 40 box limit is worth standing in line for.  :cheerleader2:

You can never have enough money or ammo.  :killemall:

Offline Gamle-ged

Re: Long time listener, first time caller
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 06:13:41 PM »
Former CU member (not banned, just lost interest, sorry SR) and while I may post here and there in other topics, my primary interest is in joining in the celebration of exploding heads at the DUmp, hence the moniker.

I was not a Trump supported until seeing the angst ridden panty bunching it caused the "reality based" party.  That and the email that I got from a relative that told us if we voted for Trump, to please not come over for Thanksgiving so as not to cause undue anxiety.  Which is OK because now I don't have to tell them or their equally liberal spoiled spawn how much I hated being around them in the first place.   :bigbird:

So that's about it for now.  Have to get to bed early because the local gun store is having a turkey day sale on ammo with rebates and I want to stock up.
$5 a box after rebate with a 40 box limit is worth standing in line for.  :cheerleader2:

You can never have enough money or ammo.  :killemall:

On the whole, you seem to have a very positive attitude! While I was on the late, lamented DI (Discussionist) for three years,I never bothered with DU, me not nearly having the proper Leftward slant for that site...
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)