Author Topic: Taliban Claims Responsibility for Transport Aircraft Crash  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Boudicca

Taliban Claims Responsibility for Transport Aircraft Crash
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:40:58 AM »
Twelve people including five U.S. service members have been killed after a transport plane crashed at Jalalabad Airport in Afghanistan, and the Taliban says they are responsible.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257023/U-S-military-plane-crashes-Air-Force-base-Afghanistan-officials-warn-casualties-expected.html

May God comfort and keep their families as  he receives these men into His Kingdom.  :bawl: 

Among those killed were six U.S. soldiers, reported to be the crew of the aircraft, another five civilian contractors on board the plane, and two Afghans on the ground.

The accident took place at around midnight local time (3.30pm ET) while the C-130 Hercules transport plane was taking off from the airport.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3257023/U-S-military-plane-crashes-Air-Force-base-Afghanistan-officials-warn-casualties-expected.html#ixzz3nQRGrExU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Taliban Claims Responsibility for Transport Aircraft Crash
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:59:55 AM »
God bless the families and loved ones of those killed.  They were from just up the road from my hometown at Dyess AFB.

<break>

I always LOL at the Taliban taking "responsibility" for stuff like this.

When I was in Afghanistan they tried to take responsibility for an attack that took out 12 tanks in our province.

There weren't tanks where we were at.  Only tanks in country at the time were USMC tanks in RC-SW

The second one and it was blasted all over social media was when the Taliban attacked the coalition base in Kabul and claimed via text to the media that the U.S. Ambassador had been killed in the attack...the picture that went out on social media showed the Ambassador surrounded by media laughing as they read the text on their cell phones at a press conference about the attack.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »
...The second one and it was blasted all over social media was when the Taliban attacked the coalition base in Kabul and claimed via text to the media that the U.S. Ambassador had been killed in the attack...the picture that went out on social media showed the Ambassador surrounded by media laughing as they read the text on their cell phones at a press conference about the attack.

Maybe they expected him to die laughing.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 10:31:19 AM »
God bless the families and loved ones of those killed.  They were from just up the road from my hometown at Dyess AFB.

<break>

I always LOL at the Taliban taking "responsibility" for stuff like this.

When I was in Afghanistan they tried to take responsibility for an attack that took out 12 tanks in our province.

There weren't tanks where we were at.  Only tanks in country at the time were USMC tanks in RC-SW

The second one and it was blasted all over social media was when the Taliban attacked the coalition base in Kabul and claimed via text to the media that the U.S. Ambassador had been killed in the attack...the picture that went out on social media showed the Ambassador surrounded by media laughing as they read the text on their cell phones at a press conference about the attack.

Sigh.  It's such a tragedy, and just the fact these guys had to be in Afghanistan due to the Taliban's terroristic actions their own people and ours means, to me, all deaths in country are attributable to them, may they all rot in hell with poxed whores. :fuelfire:

I didn't know this man, but he was from my town.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/30193229/family-remembers-tombstone-man-killed-in-plane-crash

Carlos Carrasco was serving in Afghanistan as a mechanic and technician.

He was among a group of five contractors and six service members who died when their transport plane crashed after taking off at an airfield in Jalalabad.

His family told Tucson News Now that Carrasco was on his way home when the plane crashed, and that they were planning a big party for him on Sunday at his Sierra Vista home.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)