Author Topic: Tetanus Shot...  (Read 4104 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Tetanus Shot...
« on: February 22, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Got one yesterday afternoon. Feel...blah  :p and my arm hurts.

Also Tetanus has the word "anus" in it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Dori

Re: Tetanus Shot...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »
Got one yesterday afternoon. Feel...blah  :p and my arm hurts.

Also Tetanus has the word "anus" in it.

Did you get hurt or is it because of your job?
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
Did you get hurt or is it because of your job?
Routine diabetes check up. The Dr convinced me to get one since I was there and it has been over 10 years since the last one. I do not remember this amount of discomfort but I suppose it better than getting an infection from piece of barbed wire or a rusty nail.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »
Routine diabetes check up. The Dr convinced me to get one since I was there and it has been over 10 years since the last one. I do not remember this amount of discomfort but I suppose it better than getting an infection from piece of barbed wire or a rusty nail.

Stay  away from Beg's furniture . :-)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:48:52 PM »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 08:37:16 PM »
Shoulda took it in the butt.

I had an antibiotics shot recently.  The aftereffects of the shot was worse than the needle it came out of.  I was standing in the waiting room to pay my bill, rubbing my ass and shaking my leg trying to get the pain to go away.  Those ****ers hurt.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:05:55 PM »
Stay  away from Beg's furniture . :-)

OMG!  Bad Man!   :rofl:

My tetanus shot also came with a whooping cough vaccine too.  It hurt. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent