Author Topic: Another Prayer Request  (Read 17032 times)

Offline ChuckJ

Another Prayer Request
« on: October 13, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »
If any believers notice this I would very much appreciate prayers all of this week. I have two separate situations going on thru the week. It's getting to the point that the stress, anxiety and worry are almost making me physically ill. I could really use some prayers for strength, wisdom and peace of mind. Thanks.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Another Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 05:05:42 PM »
Hang in there, Chuck!  And prayers are with you.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 07:04:53 AM »
Done.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 07:09:55 AM »
Thanks guys. Just please keep the prayers coming. Tomorrow and Thursday is when everything happens.

I've been a believer for years. I know that God won't give us more than we can handle and that He is here to shelter and protect us. Knowing it and feeling it at this particular time is two different things. I guess you could say that I'm in a position of my spirit being willing but my flesh being weak.

“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 07:12:09 AM »
Thanks guys. Just please keep the prayers coming. Tomorrow and Thursday is when everything happens.

I've been a believer for years. I know that God won't give us more than we can handle and that He is here to shelter and protect us. Knowing it and feeling it at this particular time is two different things. I guess you could say that I'm in a position of my spirit being willing but my flesh being weak.

Just put you on my list, Chuck.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 05:10:52 PM »
Just wanted to post and thank everyone. Today, in my opinion, went very well thank the Lord. PLUS, I have been released from having to deal with the issue tomorrow. Right now I’m a blessed, happy camper. Thanks again.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »
Outstanding.

KC

*Stolen

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2019, 03:38:15 PM »
I guess the devil doesn’t like losing. After the victory yesterday yet another issue (completely separate from the other) raised its head. If you guys will please pray some more. I’ve got faith that I’m going to make it through this. Thanks.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2019, 09:11:26 AM »
No problem. You’ve been lifted up yet again. He knows your needs.

KC

*Stolen