Author Topic: If the Rs "Won" the Majority in the House, Things ...  (Read 780 times)

Offline SVPete

If the Rs "Won" the Majority in the House, Things ...
« on: November 09, 2022, 09:40:54 AM »
... the Rs should immediately prepare to do, IMO:

* Because trying to overturn election results has been a standard Dem tactic since at least 2000, the Rs need to be prepared to file a lawsuit the second Pelosiroo tries to seat an R certified by the relevant SecState as having won their House seat;

* Shut down the 1/6 Kangaroo Kommittee and forbid further spending in that effort; withdraw/rescind any and all legal proceedings brought by that Kangaroo Kommittee;

* Demand, through internal House processes and through FOIA and through any other available legal processes - SIMULTANEOUSLY - all records of proceedings; transcripts, planning, witness selection/contacts, etc. for the 1/6 Kangaroo Kommittee, both Shampeachment proceedings, and all shamvestigations of President Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: If the Rs "Won" the Majority in the House, Things ...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 09:45:30 AM »
I'm not convinced that the R's won anything, except for scorn.

This mid-term should've been a cakewalk. Instead, it was an absolute travesty. I put most of this on HALF of the country who can't even look at a brain-dead idiot like Fetterman and determine he couldn't function as a garbage collector.

At least garbage collectors have to operate machinery. Fetterman can't even operate his mouth.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 09:53:28 AM »
I suspect this election was just as rigged as the 2020 election was. Given where "irregularities" occured yesterday, I suspect yesterday was set up to give conservatives just enough wins to shut them up, but not enough to give them enough power to derail the current status quo of the Deep State and the Uniparty.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2022, 06:18:10 PM »
I suspect this election was just as rigged as the 2020 election was. Given where "irregularities" occured yesterday, I suspect yesterday was set up to give conservatives just enough wins to shut them up, but not enough to give them enough power to derail the current status quo of the Deep State and the Uniparty.

Unfortunately, I could not agree more, at the moment,  Defiant ...

Last night's  results  were quite disappointing, to say the least. However ... am willing to take "my lumps" as a conservative, as long as our Republican Leaders ...

Are able to learn something from this and how to deal with the  "irregularities" in the future!

« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 06:25:57 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 09:30:55 PM »
Like some of us stated 23-months ago:  There'll be no physical proof that voting-irregularities favoring the Democrats will be corrected before the midterms in 2022.

Turns-out that 'some voting-irregularities' were corrected.

For my part, the balsa-wood 'softening' of McConnell, McCarthy, and McDaniel wasn't foreseen pertaining to the midterms.  I assumed they'd stay angry about 2020 like me.