Author Topic: Since Dems have no Principles and Readily Reverse Stances ...  (Read 1033 times)

Offline SVPete

Since Dems have no Principles and Readily Reverse Stances ...
« on: October 27, 2022, 09:07:31 AM »
OK, this is a DU-style speculative hypothetical that I think is possible, but may never happen (unlike DUpipo who post outlandish hypotheticals and then pretend it happened or certainly will):

How will the Dems react IF Hispanics, in significant percentages, flip R in 2022 and 2024?

The Dems have pretty much bet the farm on the premise that Hispanic US citizens will support illegal immigration out of ethnic loyalty, setting the stage for a long-term, probably irreversible, Dem-ward shift in US voting as illegals get amnesty and citizenship. Not a few Rs and conservatives have bought that assumption, BTW.

In reality, I think ethnic loyalty and acceptance of illegal immigration are much less strong and common among ordinary Hispanics than the ethnic activists and Dems want to believe. Also, many Hispanic people are Catholic or Evangelical, i.e. are Pro-Life and morally conservative. IOW, the Dems' all-in stances on abortion, LBGTQUVWXYZ, etc. may not be playing well among ordinary Hispanic people.

So, what do you think the Dems will do IF in 2022 and 2024 there is a significant R-ward shift in "The Hispanic Vote"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Since Dems have no Principles and Readily Reverse Stances ...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 11:30:55 AM »
I think the Dems have conceded that the U.S. citizen Hispanics have already flipped red, or are going to.

That's the whole purpose of opening the floodgates and allowing the illegals carte blanche entry -- those folks are less inclined to be savvy about vote-buying, are going to be "grateful" to the benevolent asswipes who allowed them in, and are ripe for picking.

The 2+ million illegals that SharterJoe and his thugs have allowed in, provided health care for, ponied up lodging, transportation, cell phones, and dozens of other bennies that regular U.S. citizens DON'T get, are intended to make up the shortfall of those Hispanics who already know the deal and have flipped red.

YMMV
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 12:38:14 PM »
Yeah, it's interesting, but then again ALL polls in late October are interesting.

Still waiting for those October Surprises to continue rolling in. But we ain't seen the mega-maga-surprise.

What we have seen are an incoherent Fetterman, SharterJoe getting lost on the WH lawn, Michigan's governor blatantly lying during a debate (Fetterman too, for that matter), Katie Hobbs who won't face her opponent in person, Kathy Hochul who makes Andrew Cuomo look like Captain Kangaroo, and a NYC mayor whose photo is in the dictionary next to the words "nepotism", "greed", "graft", and "grifter".

I have this rather nagging thought rattling around in my skull that just won't go away -- the Dems and their cheating. I have no doubt they've figured out new and exciting ways to cheat and we'll see an avalanche of "nope, ain't gonna call this one for candydate X yet -- they're still counting votes."
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 01:10:21 PM »
Yeah, it's interesting, but then again ALL polls in late October are interesting.

Still waiting for those October Surprises to continue rolling in. But we ain't seen the mega-maga-surprise.

What we have seen are an incoherent Fetterman, SharterJoe getting lost on the WH lawn, Michigan's governor blatantly lying during a debate (Fetterman too, for that matter), Katie Hobbs who won't face her opponent in person, Kathy Hochul who makes Andrew Cuomo look like Captain Kangaroo, and a NYC mayor whose photo is in the dictionary next to the words "nepotism", "greed", "graft", and "grifter".

I have this rather nagging thought rattling around in my skull that just won't go away -- the Dems and their cheating. I have no doubt they've figured out new and exciting ways to cheat and we'll see an avalanche of "nope, ain't gonna call this one for candydate X yet -- they're still counting votes."

Adams isn't running for re-election this year, but another awful big city mayor is: Lori "Baby Groot" Lightfoot of Chicago. Actually the Chicago mayoral election isn't until February or March, but she's already claiming what a bang-up job she's done in fighting crime. :mental: :mental: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 10:05:17 PM »
They'll detach-into a million voices, saying:  " I personally tried to warn my Party blah blah blah... "

As for their voters themselves, in gotcha-ambushes:  " I tried to warn my Senator/Representative blah blah blah... "

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2022, 10:08:22 AM »
They'll detach-into a million voices, saying:  " I personally tried to warn my Party blah blah blah... "

As for their voters themselves, in gotcha-ambushes:  " I tried to warn my Senator/Representative blah blah blah... "

There are a few prominent "older" voices that are suggesting that the Democrat Party stop with the woke B.S. Barack H.O., Carville, Bill Maher are just a few examples. Which leads me to believe that the wokesters are really running the party. The far leftists are so focused on killing babies, climate change, and January 6th that they're so unaware that's not what 99% of the country cares deeply about.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender