Author Topic: Just curious, ...what is your fave FNC program to watch?  (Read 1303 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Just curious, ...what is your fave FNC program to watch?
« on: August 23, 2022, 07:31:00 PM »
I love Jesse Watters Primetime ... I love Jesse Watters Primetime ...I love Jesse Watters Primetime ...I love Jesse Watters Primetime ...  I do!  I do!

I also like The Five, Tucker, and Gutfeld!  If I get to catch all 4 in one day ...

I am a happy camper!   :-)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 07:36:12 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Re: Just curious, ...what is your fave FNC program to watch?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 07:59:51 PM »
Now on to read Breitbart & off this machine for the night ...

And back to what I should be doing back here in RL!  :bolt:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 09:15:36 PM »
I'll add Outnumbered to your list.  Virtually zero boring guests and it has a nice pace to it.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 08:23:44 AM »
I'll add Outnumbered to your list.  Virtually zero boring guests and it has a nice pace to it.

"and it has a nice pace to it."

YES, and what about the nice long, shapely legs on the girls, huh?    :lmao:  :-)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 05:52:01 PM »
While I'm sure that most lib-tards think all conservatives watch Fox News religiously, I actually don't on a frequent basis. Too many sporting events going on to pay attention to, as well as real life.

That being said, obviously I'm a Greg G. fan, and will occasionally catch bits of Tucker as well as Laura Ingraham.

I can unequivocally state that there is a hands-down winner of being the absolute WORST Fox News host. And I'm not counting the cadre of liberals who comment on various shows, they don't count. I'm referring to Neil Cavuto. He's truly awful and insufferable, a lefty apologist, a Wall Street liberal who while he does know about business, he's not nearly as knowledgeable as Larry Kudlow, Charles Payne or Stuart Varney.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 06:11:14 PM »
While I'm sure that most lib-tards think all conservatives watch Fox News religiously, I actually don't on a frequent basis. Too many sporting events going on to pay attention to, as well as real life.

That being said, obviously I'm a Greg G. fan, and will occasionally catch bits of Tucker as well as Laura Ingraham.

I can unequivocally state that there is a hands-down winner of being the absolute WORST Fox News host. And I'm not counting the cadre of liberals who comment on various shows, they don't count. I'm referring to Neil Cavuto. He's truly awful and insufferable, a lefty apologist, a Wall Street liberal who while he does know about business, he's not nearly as knowledgeable as Larry Kudlow, Charles Payne or Stuart Varney.

"I can unequivocally state that there is a hands-down winner of being the absolute WORST Fox News host. And I'm not counting the cadre of liberals who comment on various shows, they don't count. I'm referring to Neil Cavuto. He's truly awful and insufferable, a lefty apologist, a Wall Street liberal who while he does know about business, he's not nearly as knowledgeable as Larry Kudlow, Charles Payne or Stuart Varney.

!00% in agreement with all of the above Ralphie, especially re Neil Cavuto,   :argh:  ,,,

With the exception  of:  "Too many sporting events going on to pay attention to," 

You & Mr. ABC both. He could watch tennis & golf 'til the cows come home, and then some.   :-)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 09:42:01 PM »

YES, and what about the nice long, shapely legs on the girls, huh?    :lmao:  :-)

Well... I just switch into 'beach-mode'.  -Aware of skin and accoutrements, but enthusiastic to engage-in whatever topic the moment is serving-up.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 10:54:42 AM »

Well... I just switch into 'beach-mode'.  -Aware of skin and accoutrements, but enthusiastic to engage-in whatever topic the moment is serving-up.

My goodness, such a way with words you have.   :-)

I got a kick out of the term "beach-mode" and your awareness of skin and accoutrements statement ...

Was well noted for further reference!   :rotf:

:hi5:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2022, 07:34:43 PM »
Slightly off-topic here.

Mercy, missed ALL of Jesse Waters Primetime tonight.  :-)

While I was making dinner, Mr. ABC was out on the deck reading his book & enjoying a glass of Cabernet, while unbeknownst to him ...

A wasp flew into his glass,  he took another sip, spit it and the wasp out ...

But not before the beastly thing stung his lip, which is now swelling up something fierce.  Not funny I know, but he now looks like those fool women that not long ago injected their lips with whatever it was, to plump them up to make them look more attractive & ended up actually making them look horrible.

Oh well, never a dull moment around here, and thank goodness he has never been allergic to bee stings!  Am still making him ice
 the swelling down & he is bitching away.

Outta here! Boring, I know! :bolt:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 07:47:02 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 07:14:11 AM »
Slightly off-topic here.

Mercy, missed ALL of Jesse Waters Primetime tonight.  :-)

While I was making dinner, Mr. ABC was out on the deck reading his book & enjoying a glass of Cabernet, while unbeknownst to him ...

A wasp flew into his glass,  he took another sip, spit it and the wasp out ...

But not before the beastly thing stung his lip, which is now swelling up something fierce.  Not funny I know, but he now looks like those fool women that not long ago injected their lips with whatever it was, to plump them up to make them look more attractive & ended up actually making them look horrible.

Oh well, never a dull moment around here, and thank goodness he has never been allergic to bee stings!  Am still making him ice
 the swelling down & he is bitching away.

Outta here! Boring, I know! :bolt:

I'm not allergic to them either, but those stings hurt like hell. And itch (later on). Benadryl works well, though it makes me sleepy.

Question - did the wasp appear drunk after she (it's always a woman, btw  :-) ) stung Mr. ABC? Field sobriety test given? Cited for Stinging Under the Influence (SUI)?

Sorry, ABC-2 -- I had to go there.  :rotf:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2022, 08:00:23 PM »
I'm not allergic to them either, but those stings hurt like hell. And itch (later on). Benadryl works well, though it makes me sleepy.

Question - did the wasp appear drunk after she (it's always a woman, btw  :-) ) stung Mr. ABC? Field sobriety test given? Cited for Stinging Under the Influence (SUI)?

Sorry, ABC-2 -- I had to go there.  :rotf:

Oh my!  Ha! Ha!  funny man ...

And no need to apologise . I do believe we females are indeed the most dangerous of the species!  Is because we are that much smarter than the males!    :tongue:   :rotf:

As for the wasp, it flew away apparently  unperturbed, and as my father used to say  when a fly or whatever flew into an outside happy hour drink,  and simply flicked it out,  "Don't worry, it didn't drink too much!"

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 08:04:00 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2022, 05:36:31 PM »

I have to admit, I don't watch much TV anymore if it's not recorded on the DVR. Fox pi**ed me off pretty good during the 2016 election cycle. Thats about the time I stopped watching it regularly.
About the only thing I watch is stuff I record on science channel or a couple others.  I've grown to loath commercials so badly, I can't sit through an hour of TV anymore.
I will catch The 5 and Tucker here and there because the wife watches it every night in the living room, but I normally don't hang around for long before I'm back at my desk do do something.  I've gotten accustomed to catching just the video clips of those shows on YT or Rumble.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2022, 08:33:17 PM »

I have to admit, I don't watch much TV anymore if it's not recorded on the DVR. Fox pi**ed me off pretty good during the 2016 election cycle. Thats about the time I stopped watching it regularly.
About the only thing I watch is stuff I record on science channel or a couple others.  I've grown to loath commercials so badly, I can't sit through an hour of TV anymore.
I will catch The 5 and Tucker here and there because the wife watches it every night in the living room, but I normally don't hang around for long before I'm back at my desk do do something.  I've gotten accustomed to catching just the video clips of those shows on YT or Rumble.
H5, Funky. I stopped watching TV about 10 years ago and don't miss it at all. Once in a great while Mrs E will point something out that looks relatively benign but nope. There it is -- the political bent that's all leftist. So I stopped and there you go. For those who can put up with the crap, God bless you. I cannot.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2022, 09:20:20 PM »
H5, Funky. I stopped watching TV about 10 years ago and don't miss it at all. Once in a great while Mrs E will point something out that looks relatively benign but nope. There it is -- the political bent that's all leftist. So I stopped and there you go. For those who can put up with the crap, God bless you. I cannot.

I wish I had seen how I screwed the reply up, now I can't edit it. It's driving me nuts watching it scroll across the screen

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2022, 07:50:05 AM »
Joining Funky and Eupher in the "don't watch FNC or much other TV" club, mostly to mess with the lurkers "you're all Faux News zombies" narrative. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 09:30:13 PM »
I've enjoyed The Five for as long as the show has been on. Used to record it so I could watch in the evening. When China Flu hit I was able to watch live. Now, I have it set to record for the times I'm too busy to watch.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 11:12:05 PM »
I gave up cable news many years ago, but I used to watch Bill O'Reilly on FNC religiously.  Loved that show!  He started getting a little too pompous (for me) towards the end of his run, so I stepped away from it altogether. 

For news, I read A LOT, primarily WSJ, but I will also make a quick pass through the FN website (and others) to read anything that looks interesting. 
Deplorable since 2016