Author Topic: Primitive is embarrassed by President Trump  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitive is embarrassed by President Trump
« on: May 27, 2019, 12:53:07 PM »
Mon May 27, 2019, 10:15 AM
Peacetrain (17,073 posts)

He just embarrasses the hell out of me.. what a loser

There is no other way to put it.. Trump is over in Japan on Memorial Day no less.. swaying his fat backside as he walks with that stupid smirk on his face.. embracing the Korean dictator who is pissing on Trumps shoes.. he is so blasted weak too.. it is so embarrassing .. to have such a marshmallow of a man who embraces dictators overseas representing us..
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212134102
Response to Peacetrain (Original post)Mon May 27, 2019, 11:03 AM
Ohiogal (9,534 posts)
2. He has been a complete embarrassment

ever since he came down the escalator. Every day he humiliates and disgraces our country.
Response to Peacetrain (Original post)Mon May 27, 2019, 01:13 PM
Star Member Grammy23 (4,346 posts)
24. He and his side kick, Melania, looked as out of place

at the ceremonies in Japan as brown shoes with a tuxedo. tRump was lumbering along like a moribund elephant and she looked like she wished to be anywhere else but there. Neither is suited for the positions they’re in. Totally out of their element.

I keep hoping we’ll have moment when we all wake from this long nightmare and someone informs us it was all just a bad dream. Like a scene from that old TV soap opera, Dallas. Alas, I fear we will continue to suffer because it is all too real.

When I think of a lumbering, dough-assed American embarrassing us over in Japan, it isn't the attractive, stylish, and graceful Trumps that come to mind.

Hop into the time machine and check out the stumbling, bumbling, lumbering ox Moochelle Obama making a fool out of herself in a 2015 meeting with then Japanese Emperor Akihito:

Compare and Contrast: Michelle Obama’s Clumsy, Embarrassing Meeting with Japanese Emperor vs. President Trump and First Lady Melania’s Historic Meeting

In March 2015 a towering Michelle Obama met with Japanese Emperor Akihito.
It was a low moment in American diplomacy.

Earlier in the day Michelle had an awkward start by stumbling as “she tried to bow, shake his hand and curtsy” all at once.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/compare-and-contrast-michelle-obamas-clumsy-embarrassing-meeting-with-japanese-emperor-vs-president-trump-and-first-lady-melanias-historic-meeting/

Heck of a job, Moochie!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Primitive is embarrassed by President Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 01:14:25 PM »
Four more years! Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 01:43:10 PM »
The more DUmmies bitch, whine and complain about something the better that particular thing is for America and her legal citizens.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 03:49:39 PM »
At least Trump knows that Memorial Day is to honor the soldier that died in service.  The world's smartest negro said he saw some of them in a speech on Memorial Day.

You see because it is a sign of super intelligence to thin Memorial Day is Veterans Day. We would have more soldiers that gave itall for us if the CORPSEMEN were not so good at saving them

Stupid CHUNTS... the H is silent.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 09:07:14 PM »
At least Trump knows that Memorial Day is to honor the soldier that died in service.  The world's smartest negro said he saw some of them in a speech on Memorial Day.

You see because it is a sign of super intelligence to think Memorial Day is Veterans Day. We would have more soldiers that gave it all for us if the CORPSEMEN were not so good at saving them

Amen!  MAObama was the embarrassment: bowing, groveling, kowtowing, "leading from behind," deliberately damaging America to teach all of us evil AmeriKKKAns a lesson in humility and making us the 37th best country, while his nose stayed stuck up in the air and the media licked his boots.

They Called Him Eloquent...except he could not spit out a sentence of his own without sounding like a doddering, stuttering, no-talent moron...They Called Him Eloquent...except his books are not his own...

If (writers) work at other jobs during the week, weekends become sacred—for writing. They get nervous and grumpy, on Saturdays, when neighbors drop by for chit-chat, and they tend to be happy when it rains on Sundays and they can spend the day at their desk. On Saturday night, instead eating in Michelin-starred restaurants, they proofread.

None of these traits would seem to apply to Golfer Obama, Conference Man Obama, Air Force One Obama, or Martha’s Vineyard Obama, who remind me more of George Clooney than Nathaniel Hawthorne.

As a literary man, Obama strikes me as what the publishing industry calls “a packager,” someone who neither writes nor edits the books, but is a big picture guy who comes up with the subject, puts together the package, and sells it on to the publisher....

See:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/03/03/obamas-book-deal-the-60-million-selfie/

"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 12:40:45 AM »
>Peacetrain (17,073 posts) He just embarrasses the hell out of me.. what a loser

I suspect a decent mother would be embarrassed for pinching off a turd like you.  You judge like Caligula and cry like a little boy...

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 07:30:52 AM »
They're embarrassed by a President but not by their own ideology...

whaz up wit dat?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 08:20:33 AM »
Trump's lip service to NK has cost us nothing, DUmmie response:
Mon May 27, 2019, 10:15 AM
Peacetrain (17,073 posts)

He just embarrasses the hell out of me.. what a loser

There is no other way to put it.. Trump is over in Japan on Memorial Day no less.. swaying his fat backside as he walks with that stupid smirk on his face.. embracing the Korean dictator who is pissing on Trumps shoes.. he is so blasted weak too.. it is so embarrassing .. to have such a marshmallow of a man who embraces dictators overseas representing us..

Obama giving pallets of cash to Iran, DUmmie response:
 :thumbs:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 08:37:35 AM »
Trump's lip service to NK has cost us nothing, DUmmie response:
Obama giving pallets of cash to Iran, DUmmie response:
 :thumbs:

Reset button.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 09:42:07 AM »
Reset button.
Didn't they even mess that up, it was supposed to be "reset" in Russian when it was actually "overcharge"?

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 10:19:08 AM »
Didn't they even mess that up, it was supposed to be "reset" in Russian when it was actually "overcharge"?

I don't recall specifically, but I think the wrong word was used. Also, Hillary was pretty chummy with the Russkie to whom she presented it.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 10:59:04 AM »
Star Member Grammy23 (4,346 posts)
24. He and his side kick, Melania, looked as out of place

at the ceremonies in Japan as brown shoes with a tuxedo. tRump was lumbering along like a moribund elephant and she looked like she wished to be anywhere else but there. Neither is suited for the positions they’re in. Totally out of their element.

you are embarassed by this...

but wish for this...?

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2019, 01:36:24 PM »
you are embarassed by this...

but wish for this...?

Well, ya. Most of the DUmmie wymns look like the latter.....
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2019, 01:38:15 PM »

Well, ya. Most of the DUmmie wymns look like the latter.....
A lot of the men too.