Author Topic: 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President  (Read 2219 times)

Offline CG6468

14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President

Supporters of Texas Governor Rick Perry are not going to like this article at all.  Right now, Republicans all over the United States are touting Rick Perry as the "Republican messiah" that is going to come charging in to save America from the presidency of Barack Obama.  Many believe that if Rick Perry enters the race, he will instantly become the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012.  Perry certainly looks the part and he knows how to give a good speech, but when ordinary Americans all over the country take a hard look at his record, they may not like what they see.  The truth is that Rick Perry is a big-time globalist, he has raised taxes and fees in Texas numerous times, he has massively increased the size of government spending and government debt in Texas, he has been trying to ram the Trans-Texas Corridor down the throats of the Texas people and he tried to force young women all over Texas to be injected with the Gardasil vaccine.  No, Rick Perry is not going to save America.  In fact, he would likely be very, very similar to both Bush and Obama in a lot of ways.

Right now, Rick Perry is trying to portray himself as a "good conservative" so that if he enters the race he will be accepted by Christian conservatives.  If Rick Perry did win the Republican nomination, he would have a great chance of winning the general election because he would very much be an "establishment" candidate.

But before Republicans get too excited about Rick Perry, there are a whole lot of things that they should know about him.

The following are 14 reasons why Rick Perry would be a really, really bad president....

LINK
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 10:17:38 PM »
Once again; compared to the rest of the RINO lineup the RNC seems intent to field - having learned NOTHING from the last  :loser: loser RINO they fronted - Perry may as well tattoo a big red "S" on his chest now.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CG6468

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »
"S" for shithead, correct?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »
"S" for shithead, correct?
Right. I'm going to give you a red S and a black eye if you don't come out of that phone booth.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 10:23:14 PM »
Right. I'm going to give you a red S and a black eye if you don't come out of that phone booth.

Me?

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »

"But Officer, I'm SOOPER-RINO; champion of half truth, short justice, and sticking it to the conservatives while sucking off my America-hating masters."

:hi5: for the Cosby reference, BTW.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 10:37:45 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipSklgYJKw

I'm aware of the Superman in the phone boot stuff. Your comment seemed like it was directed at me, though.

It's past my bedtime, and maybe I'm just getting crotchier.....  :yawn:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 10:39:22 PM »
'twas a joke.

Bill Cosby is a very funny fellow, right?

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 10:43:10 PM »
'twas a joke.

Riiiiiiight!!!  "Am I on Candid Camera?"
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CG6468

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 10:43:38 PM »
'twas a joke.

He's one of my favorites! (Dentists was a riot!) Like I said, I'm tired and gittin' ready to hit the hay.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlDmT0h_GPE&playnext=1&list=PLB5757886C3955357[/youtube]