Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120285 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2013, 09:51:09 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2013, 08:34:03 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2013, 02:42:22 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2013, 07:28:14 AM »

I can imagine that the Shepherd shoots DUmmies that look . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2013, 08:07:42 AM »

Ditto the comment on the GS pic above.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2013, 08:08:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2013, 07:09:35 AM »

He recognizes that bacon makes almost everything better.

Chase her.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2013, 03:53:20 PM »

He recognizes that bacon makes almost everything better.

ALMOST???????
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2013, 06:57:46 PM »
ALMOST???????

Yes.  Bacon does not make gummi candies better.  I know. :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2013, 07:03:15 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nupfxo2ihQc[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2013, 06:20:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »

Heh.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2013, 04:35:02 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2013, 04:35:41 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:44 AM »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »

Chase her.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2013, 09:48:09 AM »
[justify][/justify]

This puppy is waiting for CG6468.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2013, 05:47:17 PM »
^I went to CG's new forum. He's on there as oldcoastie6468. I added some welcome wishes to the last few new members, and got a nastygram from a member who wasn't a mod. He did cc a mod and another member. I asked him why he pm'ed me and cc'd 2 other forum members at the same time. He didn't apologize needless to say. He also intimated that he suspected I was a zombie for owebuma. Nice welcome...not.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2013, 08:33:00 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2013, 08:34:47 AM »
This caption does have a point . . .

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »
^I went to CG's new forum. He's on there as oldcoastie6468. I added some welcome wishes to the last few new members, and got a nastygram from a member who wasn't a mod. He did cc a mod and another member. I asked him why he pm'ed me and cc'd 2 other forum members at the same time. He didn't apologize needless to say. He also intimated that he suspected I was a zombie for owebuma. Nice welcome...not.

That group is pretty intent on bashing cops. I had a couple of go-rounds with them before I just didn't bother going back.

Their perception seems to be that all cops are dirty, all cops overuse their authority, and all cops are worthy of jail time themselves.

I don't play that shit.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2013, 02:26:05 PM »

Chase her.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2013, 12:06:53 PM »
That group is pretty intent on bashing cops. I had a couple of go-rounds with them before I just didn't bother going back.

Their perception seems to be that all cops are dirty, all cops overuse their authority, and all cops are worthy of jail time themselves.

I don't play that shit.

Our law enforcement officers wear a target on their backs every time they put on the uniform (and many cases when they don't) and they get nothing but my respect, unless they actually do something wrong.

The officers rules of engagement puts them in even more harm, first they have to spank a person, then spray them, and if the suspect is still shooting at them they must then ask "pretty please put the gun down" and then, only then, can they use deadly force.  :rofl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2013, 10:31:08 AM »

Chase her.