Author Topic: Back to Winter Wednesday  (Read 402 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Back to Winter Wednesday
« on: January 27, 2010, 02:00:39 PM »
Rain is long gone, and with it, most of the snow in the yard.  Still a foot or so in some spots, but actually got some bare spots in the back.  At least the driveway cleared out before we drop back to single digits by Friday.

Made mortgage payment last week--still hasn't been taken out of my account.  Nobody at the credit union can explain why.  Starting to piss me off, and I'll be REALLY pissed if they try to throw on a late fee.

And for the record, nights SUCK.  I just hope the DG is up and running so we don't have to come in on Friday night.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

Re: Back to Winter Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:58:09 PM »
We're right at freezing for now, but it's going to be colder the next few days.  :censored:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 03:03:27 PM »
Cold is coming, but I think we will miss the precipitation. 

Other than that?  A whole mess of suck.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline debk

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »
The weather prognosticators are calling for a "winter event" here. 4-8" of snow on top of rain, sleet mix.

We are to get rain starting sometime tomorrow, turning to snow sometime on Friday.....at least until sometime on Saturday.

Lot of "sometimes" in there.... :uhsure:

We went to WallyWorld this afternoon, as I didn't go to the grocery over the weekend. We needed just a few things but I decided "while we were there.....".

We're either prepared to get snowed in .....or I don't have to go grocery shopping this weekend.

In the meantime, I have an interior due tonight that I went to this morning.....for a short sale opinion. And an exterior due tomorrow by 2. M's taking the pics on that one for me in the morning. This month was much much better on reports....thank You, God....than last couple of months have been. I know that's a horrible thing to say, because it's bad for the people living in the houses.....but my checkbook is needing a whole bunch of help.
 :(
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:09:53 PM »
Tired.  Must sleep.  Think I'm going to take a nap... I might order a pizza for later.  Today was lousy -- I've had a raging headache from the minute I got up this morning.  Might have had something to do with the 3-1/2 hours of sleep I got last night. 

They blocked MyFace and SpaceBook at work.  Something about viruses. :lmao:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.