Author Topic: I love Meat!  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
I love Meat!
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »
Bet ya'll thought this was   :lmao:

No really, saw this video http://www.infowars.com/meat-glue/ and it talks about butchers using "meat glue".  Basically they take scraps of meat and sprinkle this enzyme over the meat, wrap it up in saran wrap and refrigerate.  Once it disolves the meat they cut it into "prime cuts" and sell it as Prime cuts.

Would you have a problem with your meat being treated this way?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: I love Meat!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 06:39:55 PM »
Can't be any worse than whatever Wal-Mart does to the "beef" they sell.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 11:04:48 PM »
The scary part is that I like my beef rare. When this is done and I'm not aware of it, it could lead to me getting e-Coli or some other bacterial infection. I like the part where the beef is held together by pig's blood. I wonder what the Muslims think or know of this??  :fuelfire:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 04:16:03 AM »
Yes I have a problem with anyone touching my meat except for me and a few close friends. I like to know where my meat has been and what it has been eating. I don't like my meat around Govt thugs and people that mess with drugs. I like my meat pure and natural!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 07:09:24 AM »
Transglutaminase (TG or TGase), better known to chefs as “Meat Glue,” has the amazing ability to bond protein-containing foods together. Raw meats bound with TG are often strong enough to be handled as if they were whole uncut muscles. TG is safe, natural, and easy to use. In the kitchen, TG is primarily used to:

Make uniform portions that cook evenly, look good, and reduce waste

• Bind meat mixtures like sausages without casings

• Make novel meat combinations like lamb and scallops

• Produce special effects like meat noodles, meat and vegetable pastas (using gelatin as a binder), etc. Additionally, TG can thicken egg yolks, strengthen dough mixtures, thicken dairy systems, and increase yield in tofu production, among other useful applications.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.