Author Topic: Sarah Palin Desecrates a U.S. Flag - video  (Read 3071 times)

Offline true_blood

Re: Sarah Palin Desecrates a U.S. Flag - video
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2010, 05:44:51 PM »
It get's even better.  That photo was taken for an article puff piece for that jackass Ayers book Guilty as Sin, Free as a Bird.   The picture was staged and taken a day or two before the article that was supposed to have run on September 12, 2001.

Ayers is an example of the failures of human law.  He deserves a noose.
WOW! Did not know that.
He does deserve a noose. :censored:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »
A reminder for the DUmmies, go about 3/4 the way down the page, where is your outrage?

http://maroonedinmarin.blogspot.com/2009/08/flashback-dissent-which-liberal.html

Too bad someone didn't have a squeeze bottle of alcohol or gasoline to spray on the burning flag while DUmmie was "showing his ass".  

3rd degree burns on his scorched privates is too good a treatment for this moron!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2010, 06:35:38 PM »
Too bad someone didn't have a squeeze bottle of alcohol or gasoline to spray on the burning flag while DUmmie was "showing his ass". 

3rd degree burns on his scorched privates is too good a treatment for this moron!

You're implying he actually has privates! He probably does, I just doubt the plumbing is on the "outside"!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2010, 07:21:50 PM »
You're implying he actually has privates! He probably does, I just doubt the plumbing is on the "outside"!
HA HA!!! :cheersmate:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2010, 08:04:11 PM »
Hey lurking lefties, defecate on your children much...let alone the American flag?

Snarkle...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄