Author Topic: Obama Blocks Officers From Stopping ‘Dreamers’  (Read 977 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
President Barack Obama is blocking several simple actions that would quickly stop the rising flood of migrant youths and adults crossing the Texas border, according to border officials and immigration reformers.

If officials wanted to block the “Dream Deluge” of Central Americans youths, for example, “they would stop releasing them to family members [in the U.S., and] make sure they’re in long-term detention until they could either verify an asylum claim or a claim for persecution,” said Shawn Moran, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council.

Immigration officials could make sure the youths’ parents are legal residents before they transfer the children and youths, and then deport the parents if they’re here illegally, said Moran, whose council serves as a union for border patrol officers.

But Obama’s appointees say “the whole goal of the process is family unification, so we’re not allowed to even ask the legal status of whosoever is picking them up,” he said.

“If they could do this very routine immigration enforcement, it would be a hugely powerful disincentive to keep trying to smuggle the kids,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy director at the Center for Immigration Studies, an organization that opposes the president’s immigration reform plan.

Daily Caller
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Obama Blocks Officers From Stopping ‘Dreamers’
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 11:59:52 AM »
I just love watching Barry flaunt the law.  :argh:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:16:07 PM »
I just love watching Barry flaunt the law.  :argh:

What pisses me off more than Obama ignoring laws is the fact that republicans do nothing but talk about it.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 12:33:32 PM »
I'm so sick of this shit.  The democrats won't do anything until their entitlements start hurting because of the bloodsuckers.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.