Author Topic: Hey, where do I get my FREE healthcare???  (Read 2234 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Hey, where do I get my FREE healthcare???
« on: April 07, 2010, 07:45:00 AM »
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/04/06/91696/health-care-overhaul-spawns-mass.html

Top story on Drudge this morning -- I'd be laughing if this whole mess didn't make me sick.

Questions reflecting confusion have flooded insurance companies, doctors' offices, human resources departments and business groups.

"They're saying, 'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?' " said Carrie McLean, a licensed agent for eHealthInsurance.com. The California-based company sells coverage from 185 health insurance carriers in 50 states.

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Hey, where do I get my FREE healthcare???
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 07:55:24 AM »
 :rotf:

The morons didn't pay very clse attention did they?