Author Topic: Out of idle curiosity, I just took a sample online U.S. citizenship test.  (Read 116 times)

Offline CC27

Aristus

Out of idle curiosity, I just took a sample online U.S. citizenship test.
50 questions. Scored 100%. Ridiculously easy test. I don't think that it necessarily would be for a new immigrant American. But you hear all the time about these right-wing armchair patriots who are unable to pass the standard citizenship test. And more than ever, I feel justified in my contempt for them. I'll take an immigrant American any day over some flag-flailing, chest-thumping, rah-rah meathead from Squalor Holler or someplace who can't pass a criminally easy citizenship test.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10182016398

If that's the case, you should take some of these illegals in your home since you love them so much. What a miserable POS you are.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I'll take an immigrant American any day over some flag-flailing, chest-thumping, rah-rah meathead from Squalor Holler or someplace

I wonder how you will feel when those immigrants take over your neighborhood and bring with them their 3rd world lifestyle. Or better yet when they take your job  :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

I wonder how you will feel when those immigrants take over your neighborhood and bring with them their 3rd world lifestyle. Or better yet when they take your job  :loser: :loser:

Take some DUmass's job!!  That there is the funny... DUmmy with a job... HAHAHAHAHA

P.S. DUmmys lie they lie all the time. I doubt the DUmbass took any kind of citizen test.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

Aristus

Out of idle curiosity, I just took a sample online U.S. citizenship test.
50 questions. Scored 100%. Ridiculously easy test. I don't think that it necessarily would be for a new immigrant American 1). But you hear all the time about these right-wing armchair patriots who are unable to pass the standard citizenship test 2). And more than ever, I feel justified in my contempt for them. I'll take an immigrant American any day over some flag-flailing, chest-thumping, rah-rah meathead from Squalor Holler 3) or someplace who can't pass a criminally easy citizenship test.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10182016398

1) Well, duh-uhh. US citizens should actually know somewhat about US history and government. For that goal, maybe the test is too easy.

2) Your evidence for this stupid claim is?

3) In real life conservatives are way worse than you imagine. We're very educated and have careers that let us be self-supporting. We may even be the next-door neighbors or coworkers with whom you interact regularly or on whom you rely for essential services. We obstinately decline to conform to your stupid and ignorant stereotypes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

3) In real life conservatives are way worse than you imagine. We're very educated and have careers that let us be self-supporting. We may even be the next-door neighbors or coworkers with whom you interact regularly or on whom you rely for essential services. We obstinately decline to conform to your stupid and ignorant stereotypes.
:cheersmate: :cheersmate:t :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :thatsright:

You tell him SVP all they know is what they hear in their echo chambers. :thatsright: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Or when they kick the DUmmy out of his/ her home (Almost certainly at gunpoint) and convert the place into a crackhouse and/ or a safe house/ hideout for gang members.