Author Topic: VIDEO: Chiefs Carefully Prepared to Kill Their Goose that Lays the Golden Eggs  (Read 772 times)

Offline pjcomix

Perhaps someday the Kansas City Chiefs as well as the rest of the NFL will finally realize that the Magic Goose that lays the golden eggs that enables their players to become millionaires is their fan base. And when you alienate your fans as the Chiefs did in their game with the Houston Texans on Thursday you kill that Golden Goose. No fans, no golden eggs aka revenue. When those same players end up as forklift operators to make a living, will they still think all the current SJW virtue signaling had been worth it?

In this video we see a news report of the Chiefs carefully preparing in advance its own humiliation when their fans (the Golden Goose) loudly booed them as they linked arms as part of the SJW virtue signal performance to inject politics where it does NOT belong.

https://youtu.be/F9cd8pHtwYU

Offline DLR Pyro

They just can't understand that people attend and watch sporting events to put the day to day problems aside and just enjoy the event.  The fans don't want to be lectured or made to feel guilty for perceived acts of alleged racism.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
They just can't understand that people attend and watch sporting events to put the day to day problems aside and just enjoy the event.  The fans don't want to be lectured or made to feel guilty for perceived acts of alleged racism.

Agree.

And the teams, players, NFL management, and ESPN either intentionally or unintentionally misrepresenting why fans are turning them off or booing their actions only helps widen that gap. In fact, some dimwit program manager at ESPN said they don’t view social justice as being political.  It’s as if they either don’t see or don’t want to admit that the players, etc... made it political by kneeling during the national anthem and by introducing it into the game by other means.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

they don't seem to understand that sports and such fall on the conservative side. You won't see many music majors running around with a titans jersey on.  Hope they bury themselves.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
they don't seem to understand that sports and such fall on the conservative side. You won't see many music majors running around with a titans jersey on.  Hope they bury themselves.

Posted a moderately lengthy rant at CU before the Thursday night NFL opener:

Are you ready for some social justice virtue signalling?

The NFL season is literally kicking off tonight with the defending Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans. There will be fans at Arrowhead, around 16,000 considering they are capping the attendance to 25% capacity.

Much more of baseball fan than football, but I've always followed the NFL and college. Both Major League Baseball and the PGA Tour paid their respects to the social justice woke crowd by "honoring" George Floyd in their opening games and events. That was enough and (I guess) appropriately done. And it has not become the focal part of their seasons, as baseball is already two-thirds of the way through their 60 game season, and the golf tour wrapped up about 14 weeks of tournament play. The commercials have been the really insufferable part.

The NBA has been a dumpster fire of mindless virtue signalling. The players are allowed to wear only "league allowed slogans" on their jerseys and "BLM" emblazoned on every court that they play. Terms NOT permitted include "Blue Lives Matter", "Free Hong Kong" or "Back the Blue". I haven't watched a moment of it.

The National Football League is embarking on a similar path, with the "Black National Anthem" and signage supporting only liberal social causes. Being young and naive, college sports are likely to follow with the same theme.

My recommendation for anyone who dares watch is to do so with the audio on mute. I refuse to be pandered to by uneducated rich athletes so that they'll get tongue baths from the adoring predominantly liberal press.

Apologies for the lengthy post, but I needed to get that out of my system.

Most of y'all would know where to find that, but just in case:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?103798-Are-you-ready-for-some-social-justice-virtue-signalling
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Agree.

And the teams, players, NFL management, and ESPN either intentionally or unintentionally misrepresenting why fans are turning them off or booing their actions only helps widen that gap. In fact, some dimwit program manager at ESPN said they don’t view social justice as being political.  It’s as if they either don’t see or don’t want to admit that the players, etc... made it political by kneeling during the national anthem and by introducing it into the game by other means.

Completely agreed.  One of the several addendum to my CU post above would be that I also don't need to be lectured to by guilty white liberals, who primarily infest the media.  It was written off the top of my head about the sports landscape and perhaps my fears about how the Chiefs/Texans game would be broadcast.  It turned out to be not as bad as I feared, except for the pandering commercials.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Yes sir.  See my above posts for pretty much the exact same sentiment.