Author Topic: Two Illegal Aleins Found Guilty of Murdering Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry  (Read 10868 times)

Offline Boudicca

I hope those bastards rot in Hell soon.  AND that Obama and Holder are held to account; no, I don't want to wait for God to dispense justice.  How about impeachment?

After hours of deliberation, jurors found two illegal aliens guilty on all counts in connection with the death of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. The guilty verdict confirms that Ivan Soto Barraza and Jesus Leonel Sanchez Mesa, two men who had entered the country illegally as part of a crew of gunmen bent on robbing drug cartel smugglers, killed Terry during a shootout.

Defense attorneys tried to claim that the men were not there to commit a robbery and that the shooting was done in self-defense.

Terry was a member of the elite BORTAC team that had been working in the area known as Mesquite Seep. The agents had moved to arrest the gunmen and yelled out “policia,” however, the gunmen pointed their weapons at them prompting the agents to fire.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/01/two-illegal-aliens-found-guilty-murdering-border-patrol-agent-brian-terry/
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline thundley4

I hope those bastards rot in Hell soon.  AND that Obama and Holder are held to account; no, I don't want to wait for God to dispense justice.  How about impeachment?

The defense was prevented from even bringing up Fast and Furious.  They wanted no ties to Obama and Holder in court records. I think if the jury had found them innocent based on connections to F&F, then civil suits against Obama and Holder might have followed.

Offline Boudicca

The defense was prevented from even bringing up Fast and Furious.  They wanted no ties to Obama and Holder in court records. I think if the jury had found them innocent based on connections to F&F, then civil suits against Obama and Holder might have followed.

I simply can't believe that after we elected a majority Republican percentage to the House, Weepin' Boner didn't even bother calling for impeachment for those two criminals who happen(ed) to have abused the trust too many moronic voters placed in them.  There truly can be no justice for Brian Terry or the Benghazi four or any others killed due to this president's malfeasance without even the semblance of a trial.  Yet another reason why the non-pols are surging and continue to do so in the polls.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
The illegal aliens(libs love to try to call them "undocumented immigrants") were just doing a job that real hard working tax paying Americans don't want to do.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.