Author Topic: My Prediction of What Happens Next with Trump  (Read 2240 times)

Offline CC27

My Prediction of What Happens Next with Trump
« on: December 13, 2018, 08:13:16 AM »
louis c (7,812 posts)

Here's my take and prediction. First, a caveat. I never thought trump would be President and predicted a hefty Hillary win in 2016. I also didn't think Trump would last this long and predicted he would have been out of office last year. I miscalculated on that by assuming Republicans in congress were just as Patriotic as the rest of us. They obviously aren't. Now that Democrats control the House, that will change.

Now, to my prediction. In the coming months, the evidence against Trump and his family will be overwhelming. The Mueller report will be devastating. Everyone in this country (except the Trump base, which will shrink to about 28%, I choose this number because that's where Nixon was the day before he resigned) will be clamoring to get this behind us. Pelosi, McCarthy, McConnel, Schumer, the US Attorney General, Mueller, the US Atty in the SDNY, the NY Atty. Gen, and all other relevant investigators and prosecutors will sit with Trump, VP Pence and Trump's Attorneys and the White House Counsel. Here's the deal. Trump must elocute to the nation admitting a host of wrong doings, when he was President* and before. This address to the nation ends with the announcement of his resignation "effective at noon, tomorrow" (a little Nixon levity). In return, the government, at all levels will not prosecute him or his family members.

Trump waves good bye as he loads onto Marine One and fly's away for the last time. The next day, the Supreme Court Chief Justice will swear in Gerald. R. Pence.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211545544

You keep getting it wrong so why keep trying?

Offline 67 Rover

Re: My Prediction of What Happens Next with Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 08:23:03 AM »
You keep getting it wrong so why keep trying?

I could not get past the part where it claims to be patriotic.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 08:25:06 AM »
The only thing Trump did was beat Hillary, but to you loons, it's a capital offense.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 08:25:40 AM »
louis c (7,812 posts)

Here's my take and prediction. First, a caveat. I never thought trump would be President and predicted a hefty Hillary win in 2016.
She is not hefty, the mu-mu is just hiding the back brace and other life-support equipment attached to her.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 08:45:27 AM »
My prediction is that libs and their propaganda wing (MSM) will keep fapping to stupid fantasies and be disappointed time and again with the results of this fapping.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 08:50:40 AM »
So, as with all DUmmy predictions, I can expect the exact opposite of what they feel is going to happen.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 08:59:22 AM »
Any time a DU-moron claims they understand or will predict, expect just-so-story hilarity (though not as hilarious as Kipling's "Elephant's Child"!).

I predict Trump will run for reelection, and the Ds' worst enemy will be themselves.

If, for whatever reason, my prediction is wrong, I have the character to say, "I was wrong." If the DU-moron's prediction is wrong, (s)he'll spout inanities like, Collusion!, or Gerrymandering!, or Election fraud! It's not exactly a challenging high standard, but it's the difference between having character and being a character.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 09:18:12 AM »
I could not get past the part where it claims to be patriotic.  :banghead:

No kidding!! Wanting the gov't to become the overlord of the people and to give up our freedom to large mandates (i.e. universal healthcare, etc...) is an odd form of patriotism. Sounds like what they really want is more in the order of "the divine right of kings" to me.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 09:25:15 AM »
I never thought trump would be President and predicted a hefty Hillary win in 2016.

louis c’s opening statement on his prediction is about how bad louis c is at making predictions  :mental:

:rotf:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 10:32:06 AM by Maverick1987 »
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2018, 10:30:20 AM »
Has a DUmmy ever made an accurate prediction?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM »
Has a DUmmy ever made an accurate prediction?
They are so bad that even the ones who say they are dying get that wrong too.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 11:02:08 AM »
They are so bad that even the ones who say they are dying get that wrong too.
OK that is definitely worth a H5 for the Steve Dawes reference.  :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 11:50:56 AM »
My prediction is that libs and their propaganda wing (MSM) will keep fapping to stupid fantasies and be disappointed time and again with the results of this fapping.

:yeahthat:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 12:04:36 PM »
She is not hefty, the mu-mu is just hiding the back brace and other life-support equipment attached to her.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 01:17:44 PM »
I never thought

It should  have stopped at that point.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 10:08:52 PM »
Pretty much the same as mine.  Trump will win 2020 and Pence will win 2024.

Many investigations and weekly THIS IS IT! threads at DU much to the delight and merriment of us.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 12:10:19 PM »
louis c (7,812 posts)

Here's my take and prediction. First, a caveat.

My predictions are based on my feelings, fake news, lies and made up bull shit from the MSM and other lying progs. :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 12:20:57 PM »
My predictions are based on my feelings, fake news, lies and made up bull shit from the MSM and other lying progs. :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser:

With a heavy dose of illicit drugs to get my “creative juices” flowing. :stoner:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2018, 06:17:14 PM »
See the great example of defunding going on about YouTube content creators who aren't leftists by YouTube, patreon, et al for a fantastic example of fascism
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)