Author Topic: AOC, the perpetual gift. (The DUmp's love child)  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
AOC, the perpetual gift. (The DUmp's love child)
« on: November 27, 2018, 10:55:12 AM »
Some are absolutely orgasmic over the prospect of her running for president.
It would be great if she did. Exposing the true face of modern liberbulls
would help President Trump spank them harder than Clintoon.

Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Lindsey Graham: 'Stop pretending authoritarianism is a thing of the past

The Hill @thehill 10m10 minutes ago 
Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Lindsey Graham: Stop pretending authoritarianism is a thing of the past http://hill.cm/1VySmvC 

Ocasio-Cortez was responding to a tweet from Graham telling her to “take a tour of the Holocaust Museum” after she compared Central American migrants to Jewish families fleeing Nazi Germany.

“This administration has jailed children and violated human rights. Perhaps we should stop pretending that authoritarianism + violence is a historical event instead of a growing force," she tweeted. 

Link to tweet

“I recommend she take a tour of the Holocaust Museum in DC,” Graham tweeted. “Might help her better understand the differences between the Holocaust and the caravan in Tijuana.” 

His comment was in response to a Sunday tweet in which the incoming lawmaker wrote: “Asking to be considered a refugee & applying for status isn’t a crime." 

"It wasn’t for Jewish families fleeing Germany," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “It wasn’t for targeted families fleeing Rwanda. It wasn’t for communities fleeing war-torn Syria. And it isn’t for those fleeing violence in Central America." 

She suggested he visit the Smithsonian Museum of African-American History and Culture. 

Link to tweet

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211478509
 Linsey gave good advice.

malaise

3. I like her

I really like her. Get a room.
BFD

Tom Rinaldo

7. Me too n/t Oh wonderful, a mangey twahh  /quote]

Alert

37 min ago

NewJeffCT

8. I hope some Democrats stop calling her

the Sarah Palin of the left. She's nowhere close to Palin - yes, she's misspoke a few times,   a few?? Reaĺly, just a FEW??   :lmao: :lmao: but she's generally been very good. for the GOP.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: AOC, the perpetual gift. (The DUmp's love child)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 12:16:03 PM »
NewJeffCT

the Sarah Palin of the left. She's nowhere close to Palin

AOC isn't fit to hold Sarah Palin's lipstick.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 12:28:21 PM »
NewJeffCT

the Sarah Palin of the left. She's nowhere close to Palin
The DUmmie is correct. Sarah Palin was a sportscaster, a city councilwoman, mayor of a city and then a governor of a state. AOC was a waitress and an activist.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 09:44:30 PM »
Someone needs to ask old Crazy Eyes if she knows where the laws President Trump is using to enforce the border originated. Here's a hint Crazy Eyes. They came from the previous administration.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 07:57:17 AM »
Someone needs to ask old Crazy Eyes if she knows where the laws President Trump is using to enforce the border originated. Here's a hint Crazy Eyes. They came from the previous administration.

Ol' "Crazy Eyes" is going to fill coffers of the GOP for as long as she's in public service.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 05:59:08 PM »
Yeah, a presidential run by AOC would be so much fun to watch!
She'd go even more insane than she already is, her "Arguments" would boil down to just accusing literally everyone of racism, sexism, etc., and she'd be completely destroyed in every debate.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 10:46:26 PM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her election to Apollo 11 and 1964 Civil Rights Act.
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=119318.0
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 10:39:28 AM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her election to Apollo 11 and 1964 Civil Rights Act.
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=119318.0

Stupid twit, that was barack.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 06:19:23 PM »
Porcupine or Pincushion, this one time squirt could be both.  The perfect evil to bring rednecks and hippies together.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
Porcupine or Pincushion, this one time squirt could be both.  The perfect evil to bring rednecks and hippies together.

It's actually"Needle Pig", DD 

What was thè question again?     :confused:  :shrug:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 10:32:40 PM »
Last time I seen her, ain't seen her since, she looked just like a porcupine tangled in a barbwire fence...and the semaphores then faded into a metaphor that was bigger than deflation of the blond and inflated requiem for the post war dream.  Take heed of the dream...

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 08:31:53 AM »
AOC is clearly the first elected official for a national office who got their entire political education entirely from the DUmp.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
I thought it was from a box of Cracker Jacks.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What is really sad is we have to pay for her ride on the gravy train. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 06:04:20 PM »
I thought it was from a box of Cracker Jacks.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What is really sad is we have to pay for her ride on the gravy train. :thatsright:

And it's a ride that she thinks isn't enough to live off of in DC...she wants a "living wage" for staffers and unpaid interns.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 08:20:21 AM »
And it's a ride that she thinks isn't enough to live off of in DC...she wants a "living wage" for staffers and unpaid interns.

Don't forget the free pot perk.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 02:33:30 PM »
She overheard someone discussing "franking". "No thanks" she said, "Al is
a perv".

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 02:40:54 PM »
Interns work for free because they are young and stupid, just like you OC :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!