Author Topic: So Centsible - Money saving/Couponing blog  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
So Centsible - Money saving/Couponing blog
« on: March 27, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »
I have officially "launched" my new blog.  This blog will be used for my money saving and couponing.  I know there are some members of this site who are interested in my shopping/couponing skills and would like to learn more.  There will be more things added over time, but wanted to open it now.

Check it out.  My current blog is highlighting my trip to CVS today.  I saved $70.76 and spent $15.41.  :)

So Centsible
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline chitownchica

Re: So Centsible - Money saving/Couponing blog
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:05:19 PM »
Wow EC - that's impressive. I've been deal shopping, but not couponing pe se.  I saw in another thread that you have a coupon binder. My coupons are just shoved in my wallet.
I'm going to keep up with your what you do and see if I can learn some tips.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 07:08:35 PM »
Awesome! I bookmarked it, and congrats!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »
As soon as you get a few more posts on there, I think I'll make it part of a DUmmie ALERT! on the DUmmie FUnnies; P-J Comix over there on freerepublic is an obsessed couponer, and in fact writes some threads about it.
apres moi, le deluge