Author Topic: So DUpipo are upset that a accuser may have to face the accused...  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
So DUpipo are upset that a accuser may have to face the accused...
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:26:23 AM »
And testify under oath about the accusations that she leveled... from over
30 years ago?

Well if their new legal precedent is that someone said it, it must be true...

I'd like to say Hillary Clinton fondled me 25 years ago... it was so traumatic that I repressed the memory until right now....

She will issue a denial... that only means she is lying and is further proof of her guilt.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211151116

scheming daemons

It's not fair, but if Ford doesn't testify next week....

..... Kavanaugh will be confirmed. 

Our only hope is to get two of Flake, Corker, Collins, and Murkowski to cave. 

And our only hope of that is for her to testify. That's the only thing that gives them cover. 

It sucks for her. It really does. 

But if she doesn't show up Monday, this is over. He is on the court by the end of next week.

Damn it, it's not fair that someone can't make anonymous accusations
Against another person, and the accused isnt immediately frog-marched out for a flogging followed by execution.

mishman

3. Yup, she has to do it in order to be truly heard

Sad but this is the world we live in. 

The request for an investigation first should be reasonable but with the politics involved it is too easy to spin.

It is sad that the the 6th ammendment says we get confront witnesses against us...(I know thats criminal charges... but it should apply here to)

It's also noteworthy that this dummie missed the irony in their statement about political spin....

It's a good thing they didn't want to name and shame Franken accuses, or make them out to be liars with a motive... 'cause, well; otherwise they'd be hypocritical asshats.

Oh... wait.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Re: So DUpipo are upset that a accuser may have to face the accused...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 03:31:08 AM »
Additionally they want an FBI investigation....
I can see the report after a yearlong resource intense thorough investigation.
Conclusions:
She said it happened.  He said it didn't

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 05:28:42 AM »
Additionally they want an FBI investigation....
I can see the report after a yearlong resource intense thorough investigation.

I heard yesterday that the FBI already investigated the allegations, and decided that there was no "there" there.  So, the investigation was closed.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 05:51:17 AM »
How can the FBI prove or disprove something that happened 30+ years ago? There is no claim of rape from the accused so there is no police report, no potential DNA sample and no eyewitness reports. No one present at the time remembers anything happening and the accused doesn't recall attending the party.

What is there to investigate?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 07:00:44 AM »
How can the FBI prove or disprove something that happened 30+ years ago? There is no claim of rape from the accused so there is no police report, no potential DNA sample and no eyewitness reports. No one present at the time remembers anything happening and the accused doesn't recall attending the party.

Plenty to initiate a FISA request though.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 07:07:13 AM »

Not to mention that memories fade and new 'facts' are brought into the picture so passing a polygraph would be a snap.  It could have been a different person altogether this woman faced, but over time her mind brought someone else into the picture.  To pass the polygraph all that has to happen is that SHE believe what she's telling.

Brett could pass the polygraph too, as long as whatever he's recalling is what he believes.  They could both be telling the 'truth' and there's no way to disprove any of it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 07:24:39 AM »
I heard yesterday that the FBI already investigated the allegations, and decided that there was no "there" there.  So, the investigation was closed.

What's to investigate? A female who cannot prove Kavanaugh has ever come within 10 yards of her claims he drunkenly tried to assault her, but cannot remember where or what year. And never told a soul about it for 30 years, not even to warn her GFs or her parents.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 08:23:38 AM »
What's to investigate? A female who cannot prove Kavanaugh has ever come within 10 yards of her claims he drunkenly tried to assault her, but cannot remember where or what year. And never told a soul about it for 30 years, not even to warn her GFs or her parents.

Hmmm.
Sounds legit. :stoner:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 08:28:42 AM »
Brett should come clean.  He should tell them he tried to kiss this woman and it was at that moment he realized he was gay.  He would be the first openly gay SCJ ever and the DUmmies would have to support him because he 'deserves' to sit the bench.  It's 'his turn.'

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 08:37:26 AM »
Hmmm.
Sounds legit. :stoner:

Maybe lots and lots of :cheers1: ? I wonder if she's into over-priced craft beers, burgers-and-beer joints, or lots of Bud Light at Mountain Mike's Pizza. Palo Alto has lots of all three.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 08:44:53 AM »
For me, the most telling thing is that she didn't tell ANYONE contemporaneously. It is not in the nature of 15-year old girls not to tell anyone. Most of them tell their friends everything. At the very least, she would have warned her friends to avoid Kavanaugh specifically.

She didn't. It never happened.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 10:44:57 AM »
Plenty to initiate a FISA request though.

Hang on, give them a week, they're busy on the phone taking dictation from Sergei and Christopher...

And never mind the fact that his mom presided over the foreclosure of her parent's house...
Or that she has been described by her students in reviews dating back to 2010 as "vindictive"...
Or that she is a proud member of "the Resistance"...
Or that her lawyers are democrat activists...
None of that would show any reason for her to lie...

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 11:10:27 AM »
I've gotten a kick out of reading what the berniebots at JPR have to say about the nominee, which is 99% of what the primitives are saying. As hard as the berniebots try to claim they're different from the "corporate democrats", their inability to evolve and reason beyond the knee-jerk reaction of your typical Dem will permanently keep them in the dark and buried under a rock where they belong.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 11:45:13 AM »
I've gotten a kick out of reading what the berniebots at JPR have to say about the nominee, which is 99% of what the primitives are saying. As hard as the berniebots try to claim they're different from the "corporate democrats", their inability to evolve and reason beyond the knee-jerk reaction of your typical Dem will permanently keep them in the dark and buried under a rock where they belong.

Abortion is a Sacrament to Progs, regardless of flavor. Rightly or wrongly, Progs perceive Kavanaugh as a threat to their Sacrament, so they hate him, justice be damned.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 01:25:35 PM »
Abortion is a Sacrament to Progs, regardless of flavor. Rightly or wrongly, Progs perceive Kavanaugh as a threat to their Sacrament, so they hate him, justice be damned.

Oh certainly, I understand that. But chances are (unfortunately) Roe will not be overturned, so they're all up in arms over something that's not going to happen. In the meanwhile, these berniebots who make the case they want to get corporate money out of gov't, even if Kavanaugh doesn't get in all they've done is throw it to another justice who they'll recognize and consider to be "corporate owned". They're trading laterally while giving "corporate Dems" more power to make berniebots less relevant. IOW they're committing suicide and don't even see it.

I just find it amusing in that "how dimwitted are these dolts" kinda way.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 08:27:17 PM »
>reading what the berniebots at JPR have to say

In ways more moronic than DUmmys.  JPR want's islam donkey peckers up their rear while bending to mecca. 
Never seen more retards in a pickle jar than these failures. Only an undertaker could be happy for them.

Either good moles or rejects on a human scale.

Offline GOP Congress

Ford finally reports her "assault" to the local authorities...
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 10:04:30 PM »
*RING!!* "Hello, this is Corporal Rayburn, Montgomery County Sheriff Office."

"H-h-hello? Is anyone there?"

"Ma'am, you'll have to speak up."

"I'm - I'm sorry. I want to report an ...attempted rape and assault."

"What is your name, please?"

"My name is Chrissy-er, Christine. Christine Ford."

"Christine with a Ch or a K, ma'am?"

"That's Doctor Ford."

"OK, ok. Who did this ... attempted rape and assault...occur, ma'am?"

"Judge Brett Kavanaugh."

"That was rather direct, ma'am. Where did this attempted rape occur?

"Ah, awhile back. 1982, I think, or maybe 1983. NO! 1984!! I'm sure it was 1984, or it may have been 1982..."

"I need a date, ma'am."

"I..can't say, but I was 15, maybe 16..."

"Ma'am. are you sure you haven't been drinking?"

"How dare you! I'm as sober as a judge!...er... well, you know what I mean..."

"OK, ma'am. Let's try this. Where did this, ah, 'attempted rape' occur?"

"It happened at a party. There were four boys there, and I was there, and there may have been like 10, maybe 20, or 4 other people...you know, like...people."

"Four boys attempted rape?"

"Yes...no...ah, there were two. They were both drinking heavily..."

"Again, ma'am. Where were you assaulted? I need an address."

"Do you need the address? I just know it was a house...with a pool..."

"{{Sigh}} OK, ma'am. So you know the alleged aggressor, but don't know the date. You don't know the time. You don't know the address. You don't know the people. What DO you know about the crime?"

"I don't know...can I ask my lawyer? Or my political consultant? I'll be able to give you more information once you question, arrest, indict, convict, and incarcerate Kavanaugh, then I'll probably remember everything."

"Good night, ma'am." **CLICK**
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle