Author Topic: Dallas vs. Philly Trash Talk Thread  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Dallas vs. Philly Trash Talk Thread
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »
Chump, lars1701, njpines, etc. Philly about to get steamrolled by "them Cowboys".  :texas:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline lars1701c

Re: Dallas vs. Philly Trash Talk Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:17:42 PM »
Chump, lars1701, njpines, etc. Philly about to get steamrolled by "them Cowboys".  :texas:

The Giants thought that to. Now the Cowboys are going to play a real team, didnt dallas get beat by the team we took apart last weekend? They needed overtime to beat the Chiefs BWHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Now that the Eagles Offense is starting to gel watch out dallas.
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 10:34:54 AM »
I'm predicting last season's Eagles beatdown of the Cowgirls on 12/28 by a score of 44-6 will continue and Jackson and Maclin will both have a huge game!  :-)

Remember this?
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »
Psssh! DeSean Jackson...I hope we get to see him do another end-zone dance on the 10 yard line. F'ing retard. Yall will miss Jim Johnson. He always could read Jason Garrett. Miles Austin and Witten will carve that secondary up now that Brian Dawkins is in Denver.

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Chump

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 11:36:03 AM »
Miles Austin is pretty nasty, I'll give you that.  Still, it's highly doubtful y'all are gonna come to our house after we just embarrassed the Giants and do anything but, well, get embarrassed.

I will say, it's gonna be a helluva game.  After crushing the Deadskins and the Giants we could use a challenge.   :fuelfire:
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »
Miles Austin is pretty nasty, I'll give you that.  Still, it's highly doubtful y'all are gonna come to our house after we just embarrassed the Giants and do anything but, well, get embarrassed.

I will say, it's gonna be a helluva game.  After crushing the Deadskins and the Giants we could use a challenge.   :fuelfire:

The Giants hadn't been exactly setting the world on fire coming into that game. They were on a 2 game skid going into the Linc.

Offline Chump

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »
The Giants hadn't been exactly setting the world on fire coming into that game. They were on a 2 game skid going into the Linc.

True, but they sure did set y'alls world on fire.    :tongue:
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 01:20:13 PM »
Psssh! DeSean Jackson...I hope we get to see him do another end-zone dance on the 10 yard line. F'ing retard. Yall will miss Jim Johnson. He always could read Jason Garrett. Miles Austin and Witten will carve that secondary up now that Brian Dawkins is in Denver.

I'll give you the dumbass rookie showboating mistake Jackson made last year, but he's no rookie anymore and he's one of the fastest guys I've seen either running routes or returning punts so don't dismiss him!  Sean McDermott has worked with Jim Johnson and the Eagles for 11 years and he not only knows all the blitz packages, he's created new variations.  Romo will again become intimately close with Trent Cole and will generously give up the football to the Eagles D-line at least once on Sunday.  Also, the Cowboys have not recently played against the Brian Dawkins you are remembering; he hasn't been the player he once was for at least the last 2 years. Does that mean I'm glad Lurie/Banner let him go to Denver? Hell no!! He was a beast, had played his whole career in Philly and should have been allowed to retire with them.  Mikell and Jones have done a good job picking up the slack and Samuel and Brown will harass your receivers all night.  So, what else ya got??  :tongue: :fuelfire:

It's a primetime, nationally televised game against an NFC East opponent -- I'm completely looking forward to it!! Just have to remember to make sure I don't turn it on too early and have to watch Keef!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 11:01:15 PM »
Mwahahaha!

See yall in Arlington!  :cheersmate:  :rotf:  :loser:

Offline Chump

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »
 :banghead:    :bird:

ok ok... :cheersmate: