Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive disapproves of obstructionism........ now  (Read 3596 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Husb2Sparkly

Dear Republican Obstructionists .......

Go ahead. Keep it up. Ignore your new president. Make it partisan.

Don't roll your eyes at me, you little ****! You know GODAMNED WELL this is partisan bullshit. You could give two shits about who donates to the foundation or who fudges their taxes.

The country is IN NO MOOD for your partisan grandstanding. People are nervous and they want things done and done NOW. Not next week. NOW.

You are grandstanding yourselves into irrelevance. You're already lower than whale shit in the public's eye. You're ****ing with a guy who has approvals nearly in the 80s. What's **your** approval rating?

So go ahead .... keep ****ing with us.

Morons.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4880247

:rotf: :rotf:

Yeah, we're irrelevant, but you've got to notice that we exist and warn us not to mess with you.

:rotf: :rotf:

Oh man, the things they dream up in order to believe their own reality.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Re: sparkling husband primitive disapproves of obstructionism........ now
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 01:29:44 PM »
All that profanity yet his threats still don't scare me. I'm generally not a big fan of violence, but is Husb's case, I think I could make an exception.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
Dear cat-poop-scraper.

Paypack is a bitch.

chimpyc*kesn*rter is not my pResident.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »
All that profanity yet his threats still don't scare me. I'm generally not a big fan of violence, but is Husb's case, I think I could make an exception.

Not being the better human being that you are Tantal, I AM a fan of violence, and would love an opportunity to fit DUmmies into my schedule.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 01:35:48 PM »
Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive apparently doesn't know mathematics.

Republicans are in the minority in Congress, meaning.....there's more Democrats than Republicans.

If something doesn't get done, one blames the party that has the majority in Congress.

For Republicans to obstruct--which I surely hope they do, early and often--Republicans have to encourage some Democrats to join them.  Otherwise, Republicans can't obstruct.

Maybe all of this is too complex for the sparkling husband primitive to understand.

I'm sure some here might recall that very close vote in the U.S. Senate some years ago, on the Balanced Budget amendment to the Constitution; it failed by one vote.

It failed because U.S. Senator Mark Hatfield (R-Oregon) voted against it.

Now, was that the fault of the Democrat U.S. Senators, in the minority in the Senate, or was that the fault of the Republican U.S. Senators, in the majority in the Senate?

I think most would agree it was the fault of the Republicans, for not keeping one of their own in line.

What's the IQ (intelligence quotient) of the sparkling husband primitive anyway?

The sparkling husband primitive usually offers reasonably good advice in the "do-it-yourself" forum on Skins's island, but now one's starting to suspect the sparkling husband primitive's wife dictates the instructions to him, and the sparkling husband primitive posts them.

I'm starting to think the sparkling husband primitive needs arrows pointing to where he's supposed to set his ass, when he has to use the commode in the basement.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 01:38:48 PM »
That scratching sound you're hearing is from all of the "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" bumper stickers coming off of the DUmmies' cars.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »
Not being the better human being that you are Tantal, I AM a fan of violence, and would love an opportunity to fit DUmmies into my schedule.
I said I wasn't a big fan......I didn't say that I was completely OPPOSED to it. :hammer:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 01:41:13 PM »
Hey Husbs,guess what....when you renounce what Teddy did and said about Robert Bork twenty years ago and offer a public apology then I will think about listening.

Until then kiss my hairy white ass.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »
Dissent and obstruction is patriotic...right...RIGHT?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 02:43:22 PM »
Hey sparkly, bite me, you Obama bin Cokespoon dick smoker.

Skinnypants, Pimples, and the Obamabrats can bite me too.

If he keeps dragging tax fraudsters and embezzlers into his cabinet, he can expect even worse treatment.

:evillaugh:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
The dumbass sparkling husband primitive conveniently for him forgets one other detail.

Barack Hussein 0bama is the president.

The president of the United States of America.

Barack Hussein 0bama is not just the president of the primitives.

He's the president of the United States of America.

One recalls the bonfire started by the 0bamaite cali primitive a couple of weeks ago, when she reminded the other primitives that they're the employers, they're the bosses, of Barack Hussein 0bama.

Which is true.....but so also are decent and civilized people his employer, his boss.

Barack Hussein 0bama has not 5,500 employers, the primitives, but 305,000,000 employers.

And if some of his employers don't like what he's doing, or find his work unsatisfactory, they have the right to say so, the right to suggest, the right to guide him in directions they feel more reasonable.

**** you, sparkling husband primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

I'm with you.  The fun I could have with a 31-oz, 34-in baseball bat . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 04:11:07 PM »
The Irrelevant: Keeping You from Doing what You Want to Do since...yesterday
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »
I'm with you.  The fun I could have with a 31-oz, 34-in baseball bat . . .
Which is slightly more dangerous than one of your rusted-out leverguns. :tongue: :fuelfire:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 04:13:36 PM »
Which is slightly more dangerous than one of your rusted-out leverguns. :tongue: :fuelfire:

That levergun did right fine this deer season . . .  :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »
That levergun did right fine this deer season . . .  :tongue:
Deer, much like the French, don't fight back...they only run. Hell, I coulda done just as much damage to the deer with the bat if I could catch the damned thing. :-)

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 04:29:55 PM »
Obstructionism is bad NOW  :rotf:

Is it me or is the hypocrisy getting bad over at DU?
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Tess

• Frivolous Fun!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 04:30:43 PM »
oh gads,

I read that subject line as:  SPANKING husband primitive disapproves of obstructionism...

Now that places a whole new visual in my head with the term "spanking" and "obstructionism" and "primitive husband"  and suddenly I am not so surprised at the shrill nature of his post....
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.

Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 04:32:40 PM »
oh gads,

I read that subject line as:  SPANKING husband primitive disapproves of obstructionism...

Now that places a whole new visual in my head with the term "spanking" and "obstructionism" and "primitive husband"  and suddenly I am not so surprised at the shrill nature of his post....

Ya but I like how you put spanking in BOLD, you silly goose  :naughty:  :-) :cheersmate:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:00 PM »
oh gads,

IN SPITE of that sickening mental image you just transferred into my head, I thought that was worth a Hi5.

Now I'm going to pour bleach on my mind's eye.  Excuse me please.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »

Hey,I gots one of them old leverguns too.

They are cool. :-)

Offline Tess

• Frivolous Fun!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 04:34:34 PM »
IN SPITE of that sickening mental image you just transferred into my head, I thought that was worth a Hi5.

Now I'm going to pour bleach on my mind's eye.  Excuse me please.

:rotf:

Biz bleach is safe with colors.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 04:38:25 PM »
:rotf:

Biz bleach is safe with colors.

Oh...we HAD to go racist! I suppose you wash your colored clothes last, too!  :lmao:

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Tess

• Frivolous Fun!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »

Oh...we HAD to go racist! I suppose you wash your colored clothes last, too!  :lmao:

That was SOOOO unintended!   :lmao:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »
That was SOOOO unintended!   :lmao:

You seperate your colored clothes from your whites too, don't you.

dammfreepers.