Author Topic: A Bill Maher two-for-one on abortion and President Trump  (Read 278 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
A Bill Maher two-for-one on abortion and President Trump
« on: June 26, 2022, 04:18:59 PM »
Bill Maher Knows Where Progressives Are Going to Blow It on Abortion

Bill Maher is a based liberal. Is that even a thing? He ripped The Washington Post for being an adult daycare center for their internal fiasco involving longtime political reporter Dave Weigel retweeting a joke that another writer, Felicia Sonmez, found problematic. The nastiness spilled onto social media. It lasted a week. One retweet caused a week-long meltdown. It eventually cost Sonmez her job as she just wouldn’t shut up about it. Weigel was suspended for a month. It’s a mess. We all know Maher comes off as a conservative when he speaks about free speech, political correctness, and radical Islam, but he’s still the same old liberal from the mid-2000s. It just shows you how insane progressives have become. The mere fact that he’s unafraid to have discussions and have conservative friends makes him alt-right in today’s Democratic Party.

Maher told viewers that abortion is a "difficult issue for the Democrats to lose, but they're trying."

"For decades, liberals have said, 'If only men could get pregnant, this wouldn't even be an issue' and 'abortion rights are women's rights.' Well, that's wrong now," Maher said. "When the wokey end of the progressive spectrum talks about abortion now, they shy away from that word 'women' and preferred terms like ‘birthing people’ or ‘people who menstruate’ because somewhere there's a trans man was pregnant and I say good for him- and I'll be looking for his story somewhere in a future issue of 'Ripley's Believe It or Not.'"

"Oh, Democrats, let's take the first f---ing word a human animal understands: mama- and replace it with something best understood by four Trotskyites at Berkeley," Maher told his audience.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/06/26/bill-maher-knows-where-progressives-are-going-to-blow-it-on-abortion-n2609338

Bill Maher: Donald Trump Will Easily Win In 2024

Real Time host Bill Maher is confident President Trump can take back the White House in 2024, but with one condition: he must “let go” of 2020.

During a segment on his show, Maher said that Trump needs to stop being so fixated on the 2020 election, claiming that if he did, Trump would crush Democrats.

“I just thought, you know, if Trump could just let go of the election, which he can’t, he can win this so easy because he can win just on Drag Queen Story Hour…Again, if he could just let go of the election, but at this point, you know, he’s just like a hotel room that smells at some point you just want a new room, you know what I mean?” Maher said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/06/26/bill-maher-donald-trump-will-easily-win-in-2024-n2609342
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: A Bill Maher two-for-one on abortion and President Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 10:55:14 PM »
It's only the media telling us (and Maher) that Trump can't let go of 2020.  Trump began deflating that personal rallying-point quite some time ago as he shifted-into endorsement mode for the Primaries.  He says things here 'n there, but nothing that qualifies as a fixation.