Author Topic: VIDEO: Flashback to When John Lewis Was Subjected to Leftist Insanity  (Read 368 times)

Offline pjcomix

Congressman John Lewis passed away on Friday. During his life he had to face many instances of violence promoted by the segregationist Democrat establishment of the South. However, perhaps the weirdest thing he ever had to endure occurred in October 2011 when he visited an Occupy Wall Street rally in Atlanta.

You can see the results of that encounter in this video which was originally uploaded by YouTuber conservARTive. The text dialogue you see is mine.

I could try to explain what happened that day but it was so surreal as to defy description. You just have to see it for yourself.

So long Congressman Lewis and I hope you get a chuckle from this again while watching from the Other Side.

https://youtu.be/Qkq6lpUptfY

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
He helped create these quacks, so I'm glad he got to experience the mess he made if only for a brief moment.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Perfect example of Lemming disease.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.