Author Topic: Obiwun Website Hacked !!!111!!!  (Read 616 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Obiwun Website Hacked !!!111!!!
« on: July 05, 2011, 03:03:33 PM »
My goodness the Secret Service will be busy with this one.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/07/hacked-obamas-campaign-website

The Obama campaign website was hacked on Tuesday and invited supporters to two fake anti-government events hosted by an unnamed "Commy Obama."
<snip>

The 430-word message lists 21 total anti-government criticisms, none of which target Obama, another politician or a particular political party by name.

The twenty-first note quotes the late Adrian Pierce Rogers, a Southern Baptist preacher who served two terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 1979 to 1988.

"'You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom,'" the author writes, quoting one of Rogers' more famous sermons. "'When half of the people get an idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.'”

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/07/hacked-obamas-campaign-website#ixzz1RGNPpKLx

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline thelaughingman

Re: Obiwun Website Hacked !!!111!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:37:08 PM »
Liberals cheered the hacking of Fox News (either the faked video or the real Twitter hack), but I suspect they will demand the head and testicles of whomever was behind this hack.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »
Liberals cheered the hacking of Fox News (either the faked video or the real Twitter hack), but I suspect they will demand the head and testicles of whomever was behind this hack.

YEH THEY WILL! :loser:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 12:45:55 PM »
YEH THEY WILL! :loser:

I hear they are greasing the skids under SloJoe O'biden. This could be a classic Clinton operation.  I can see the Big Bent Dick Dawg playing ObieWun for the fool while laughing up his sleeve.  I always thought Willy was a bigot or should that be racist??
< watch this space for coming distractions >