Current Events > Political Ammunition

Islam is no different than a cockroach infestation

<< < (3/20) > >>

CG6468:
The only NO they MIGHT understand is their deaths.

Hella Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rebel on June 07, 2011, 08:10:49 AM ---Oh, Muslims are fine with other people so long as they convert, accept taxation and subjugation, or are beheaded. ...and the Aztecs were also peaceful. ...right after they killed everyone that didn't go along with their rule.

--- End quote ---

You do realize that this can be said about many christians as well right?

--- Quote from: Odin's Hand on June 07, 2011, 08:05:56 AM ---Funny, I seem to remember a guy named "Mohammad Amin al-Husayni", you know the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, urging Muslims to kill Jews before the "1950's". I also remember some guy named "Hassan al-Banna" founding the Muslim Brotherhood, with the explicit purpose of resurrecting the Great Caliphate (and subsequently purging all other cultures and religion from this area) in 1928.

--- End quote ---

al-Hsayni was a palastenian nationalist. I doubt he would of had many problems with Jews if it wasnt for the state of Israel and their shennaningans. And as for Hassan: "Hasan Ahmed Abdel Rahman Muhammed al-Banna (Arabic: حسن أحمد عبد الرحمن محمد البنا‎,Known as Hasan al-Banna (Arabic: حسن البنا‎ was born on October 14, 1906 – February 12, 1949) was a schoolteacher and imam, best known for founding the Muslim Brotherhood, one of the largest and most influential 20th century Muslim revivalist organizations.

"

Hella Jeff:
(cont.)

REVIVALIST. As in he was mostly trying to ger Muslims to be more Muslim. In fact that was the goal of most Islamic terrorism until 9/11. To oust the evil west corrupted leaders and get the people to realize that they must throw off sinfull notions of "Human rights" and "democracy" if they wish to save their imortal souls!

--- Quote from: JohnnyReb on June 07, 2011, 08:29:23 AM ---I view it as a treasonous organization that advocates the violent overthrow of the U.S. government.

--- End quote ---

You base this off of?

--- Quote from: CG6468 on June 07, 2011, 07:56:30 AM ---Uh-oh. Another troll, insulting everyone at this site?

--- End quote ---

Yes everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Especially if they have facts and evidence to back it up.

CG6468:

--- Quote from: Hella Jeff on June 07, 2011, 09:35:13 AM ---You do realize that this can be said about many christians as well right? Please enlighten us: When and where was the last Christian slaying of non-Christians? (And the word is capitalized, you dumb twerp.)

al-Hsayni was a palastenian nationalist. I doubt he would of had many problems with Jews if it wasnt for the state of Israel and their shennaningans. And as for Hassan: "Hasan Ahmed Abdel Rahman Muhammed al-Banna (Arabic: حسن أحمد عبد الرحمن محمد البنا‎,Known as Hasan al-Banna (Arabic: حسن البنا‎ was born on October 14, 1906 – February 12, 1949) was a schoolteacher and imam, best known for founding the Muslim Brotherhood, one of the largest and most influential 20th century Muslim revivalist terrorist organizations.

"

--- End quote ---

Odin's Hand:

--- Quote from: Hella Jeff on June 07, 2011, 09:35:13 AM ---al-Hsayni was a palastenian nationalist. I doubt he would of had many problems with Jews if it wasnt for the state of Israel and their shennaningans. And as for Hassan: "Hasan Ahmed Abdel Rahman Muhammed al-Banna (Arabic: حسن أحمد عبد الرحمن محمد البنا‎,Known as Hasan al-Banna (Arabic: حسن البنا‎ was born on October 14, 1906 – February 12, 1949) was a schoolteacher and imam, best known for founding the Muslim Brotherhood, one of the largest and most influential 20th century Muslim revivalist organizations.

--- End quote ---

Damn, you are dumb. Nice copy and paste job, BTW. al-Husanyi was collaborting with Waffen SS operatives prior to the establishment of the "state of Israel" in 1948. He wanted to expel the British from the colony of Palestine and then combine Nazi German and Muslim forces to round up and exterminate Jews already living in Jerusalem, Haifa and other surrounding areas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version