Current Events > General Discussion

Neil Young Wants His Music Off Spotify Over Joe Rogan Vaccine Misinformation

(1/6) > >>

enslaved1:
https://www.billboard.com/business/streaming/neil-young-spotify-joe-rogan-vaccines-letter-remove-music-1235022525/

--- Quote ---Neil Young wants his music pulled from Spotify, citing the spread of vaccine misinformation on the popular Joe Rogan Experience podcast as the cause.

“They can have Rogan or Young. Not both,” Young wrote in an open letter to his management team and record label posted to his Neil Young Archives website, according to Rolling Stone. The post has since been removed. “I want you to let Spotify know immediately TODAY that I want all my music off their platform.”
--- End quote ---

Guess we will see who blinks here.  I got no dog in the fight, only like a couple of Young songs, and almost never use Spotify.

Zathras:
Oh how cute. Another old celebrity that thinks they're still relevant in 2022.

Drafe Hoblin:
My Twitter-feed:  " Hey, Neil.  What happened to Keep On Rocking In The Free World... ? "

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on January 25, 2022, 09:49:27 AM ---My Twitter-feed:  " Hey, Neil.  What happened to Keep On Rocking In The Free World... ? "

--- End quote ---

Or "Old Man", another Neil Young classic.  Back when he was relevant.

SVPete:
1. I use Spotify. 2. I have never heard Rogan's voice that I'm aware of, nor read anything written by him that I remember. 3. If Spotify removes Rogan they will lose, probably, hundreds or even thousands of users, myself included. 4. CS & N was better than CSN & Y, anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version