Author Topic: How's that 100% vaccination rate working out for ya...  (Read 645 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

How's that 100% vaccination rate working out for ya...
« on: December 25, 2021, 11:11:26 PM »

Coronavirus outbreak sidelines ship whose crew is fully immunized, Navy says

A coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Milwaukee, whose entire crew was "100% immunized," has forced the ship to remain in port after a scheduled stop in Cuba barely one week into its deployment, the Navy announced Friday.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak-sidelines-ship-whose-165801568.html
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: How's that 100% vaccination rate working out for ya...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 03:12:47 AM »
Question:

Was even one of them sick?

Or was this just a metric dogpile of positive PCR tests?

If they were full to the brim with virus and not sick, then

YEAH, THEY WERE 100% IMMUNIZED.

Carry on...
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 07:11:03 AM »
Question:

Was even one of them sick?

Or was this just a metric dogpile of positive PCR tests?

If they were full to the brim with virus and not sick, then

YEAH, THEY WERE 100% IMMUNIZED.

Carry on...

GMTA - Zackly right.

But we're supposed to panic because the sky really is falling...
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 01:24:28 PM »
There is no vaccine for Covid-19. There is only the jab.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 01:53:36 PM »
There is no vaccine for Covid-19. There is only the jab.

I’ll bite, what is your definition of a “vaccine”?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2021, 01:56:29 PM »
I'll bite, what is your definition of a "vaccine"?

Dead virus, onboarded with the intent of building an antibody base against the bug.

To my understanding, only the Johnson&Johnson product meets that basic definition, if I remember correctly.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2021, 02:00:08 PM »
I’ll bite, what is your definition of a “vaccine”?

Here's a question for the vaccine apologists.

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website.

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy

I guess "vaccine" means whatever the **** the government tells you to say it means.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2021, 02:19:55 PM »
Dead virus, onboarded with the intent of building an antibody base against the bug.

To my understanding, only the Johnson&Johnson product meets that basic definition, if I remember correctly.

1. The J&J vaccine does not contain any form of a coronavirus.

2. If all vaccines contain a dead or inactivated form of the vaccine's target, name the three viruses that are the targets of the TDaP (and DTaP) vaccine. There's a reason you cannot, yet those are vaccines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2021, 02:25:20 PM »
A more precise and accurate definition is a pretty pathetic gotcha, th4.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2021, 05:34:12 AM »
A more precise and accurate definition is a pretty pathetic gotcha, th4.

Oh for ****'s sake . They changed the definition to fit the WuFlu jab. How long are you going to defend this bullshit ?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2021, 09:28:02 AM »
Oh for ****'s sake . They changed the definition to fit the WuFlu jab. How long are you going to defend this bullshit ?

The "change", e.g., from "immunity" to "protection" is more accurate. Vaccines do not produce perfect immunity, as the news article about mumps breakthroughs I posted several days ago demonstrated, but the breakthrough case were less severe. Hence "protection" is more accurate than "immunity". That's fact, not "bullshit". BTW, speaking of "bullshit", don't try the anti-Covid-vaxxer BS claim that the term "breakthrough infection" was created to cover up imperfection of Covid vaccines. It was in use over a decade ago that I've found. Anti-Covid-vaxxers making that claim are dishonestly gaming normal people's lack of awareness of normal medical/pharmaceutical usage.

"Product" was changed to "Preparation", big whoop! "Preparation" is a more precise term. That's fact, not "bullshit".

"Stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease" was changed to "Stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases". :yawn: That's more accurate in two respects. First "stimulates the body’s immune response" is a more accurate description of what a vaccine does. That's fact, not "bullshit". Second, vaccines that target multiple diseases are common, e.g. the MMR and TDap/DTap vaccines. That's fact, not "bullshit".

While I'm speaking of vaccines that target multiple diseases, I see no one responded to

2. If all vaccines contain a dead or inactivated form of the vaccine's target, name the three viruses that are the targets of the TDaP (and DTaP) vaccine. There's a reason you cannot, yet those are vaccines.

To defend the claim that a vaccine must contain a dead or inactivated form of the vaccine's target virus. Did someone learn that Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis are caused by bacteria and thus cannot contain a dead or inactivated form of the vaccine's target virus?

Since some folks here think my profession is a relevant valid target for ad hominem attack, I have never worked for any company, partnership, or person in any kind of medical or pharmaceutical field. I didn't even work for a drugstore when I was in high school or college.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2021, 11:44:02 AM »
The "change", e.g., from "immunity" to "protection" is more accurate. Vaccines do not produce perfect immunity, as the news article about mumps breakthroughs I posted several days ago demonstrated, but the breakthrough case were less severe. Hence "protection" is more accurate than "immunity". That's fact, not "bullshit". BTW, speaking of "bullshit", don't try the anti-Covid-vaxxer BS claim that the term "breakthrough infection" was created to cover up imperfection of Covid vaccines. It was in use over a decade ago that I've found. Anti-Covid-vaxxers making that claim are dishonestly gaming normal people's lack of awareness of normal medical/pharmaceutical usage.

"Product" was changed to "Preparation", big whoop! "Preparation" is a more precise term. That's fact, not "bullshit".

"Stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease" was changed to "Stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases". :yawn: That's more accurate in two respects. First "stimulates the body’s immune response" is a more accurate description of what a vaccine does. That's fact, not "bullshit". Second, vaccines that target multiple diseases are common, e.g. the MMR and TDap/DTap vaccines. That's fact, not "bullshit".

While I'm speaking of vaccines that target multiple diseases, I see no one responded to

To defend the claim that a vaccine must contain a dead or inactivated form of the vaccine's target virus. Did someone learn that Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis are caused by bacteria and thus cannot contain a dead or inactivated form of the vaccine's target virus?

Since some folks here think my profession is a relevant valid target for ad hominem attack, I have never worked for any company, partnership, or person in any kind of medical or pharmaceutical field. I didn't even work for a drugstore when I was in high school or college.

**** off you bloody lying wanker.