Author Topic: A Cry in the Wilderness  (Read 675 times)

Offline zeitgeist

A Cry in the Wilderness
« on: December 13, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »

What little sanity there is left in the liberal mind does not exist on DU. 

I happened to run across this ditty over on Jack Pine Radicals.  The link inside to smirking chimp is actually worth a look.

:popcorn: DUmmies will avoid this theory like the plague. :popcorn:

http://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/the-democrats-russia-hacking-campaign-is-political-suicide/

HomerRamone   (264 posts) December 12, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Profile photo of HomerRamone Donor
The Democrats' “Russia Hacking” Campaign is Political Suicide

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/mike-whitney/70235/the-democrats-russia-hacking-campaign-is-political-suicide

The Democratic Party is doing incalculable damage to itself by shapeshifting into the party of baseless conspiracy theories, groundless accusations, and sour grapes. Hillary Clinton was already the most distrusted presidential candidate in party history. Now she’s become the de facto flag-bearer for the nutso-clique of aspiring propagandists at the CIA, the New York Times and Bezo’s Military Digest. How is that going to improve the party’s prospects for the long term?

It won’t, because the vast majority of Americans do not want to align themselves with a party of buck-passing juveniles that have no vision for the future but want to devote all their energy to kooky witch-hunts that further prove they are unfit for high office…

Get it? The Dems lost ground everywhere because Obama didn’t deliver the goods. That’s reason number one. Second, Hillary didn’t address the issues that ordinary working people really care about. And what they care about is the economy. Money, security, jobs. Is that hard to understand?

People are afraid because things are getting worse not better. Their standards of living are slipping, they’re worried about their retirement, their jobs, their health care, and the pile of debt their kids have accumulated to go to college. They’ve lost confidence in the media, the congress, the courts and the president who promised change but never lifted a finger for working people his entire time in office…

The Democrats have no vision for the future, and without vision, the party will disintegrate which is precisely what’s happening. The Democratic Party is disintegrating before our very eyes. This latest “Russian hacking” diversion is just speeding along the process.

Recommend33

Reply to original post)      December 12, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Profile photo of h-32 Donor
1. Holy cow, smirkingchimp.com is still going strong!

Recently rebranded “Smirking Trump” I see! 

RufusTFirefly   (693 posts) (Reply to h-32 - post #1)      December 12, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Profile photo of RufusTFirefly
9. SC refugee via SV…

Left the Chimp many years ago when I thought it was becoming too Turd Way and fled to what I thought was a refuge from that quasi Rethug ideology.

Little did I realize….

:hi:

Ferd Berfel   (2072 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 12, 2016 at 4:03 pm
Profile photo of Ferd Berfel Donor
2. too late

They committed suicide during the primaries when they screwed Bernie and the future of this country

…and you think you’re going to stop this simply by ‘pulling a lever’, in a booth, behind a curtain, every 2 years? Know yourself. And if you need help, call the FBI.

Mom Cat   (4230 posts) (Reply to Ferd Berfel - post #2)      December 12, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Profile photo of Mom Cat Donor
7. Amen to that! their death throws should embarass them, but

they won’t.

NEVER FORGET      BERNIE WON!         

Ferd Berfel   (2072 posts) (Reply to Mom Cat - post #7)      December 13, 2016 at 5:36 am
Profile photo of Ferd Berfel Donor
13. sociopaths never get it

They will drag everyone they can down with them. Republicans do that.

…and you think you’re going to stop this simply by ‘pulling a lever’, in a booth, behind a curtain, every 2 years? Know yourself. And if you need help, call the FBI.

MistaP   (2749 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm
Profile photo of MistaP Donor
3. they were so incompetent they couldn't win with the WP and NYT

on their side, couldn’t draw on Russophobia for the last time they tried to declare war on WikiLeaks and on reality, and didn’t just turn voters off with all this bawling but proved that they were really pretty weak for all the outlets they controlled

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09TEGUCIGALPA645_a.html (Third Way = Bell Curve)

Babel 17   (1560 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm
Profile photo of Babel 17 Donor
4. Air time must be filled, questions deflected, and that's the best they have

Friggin’ sad.

Mick Lady   (12 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm
Profile photo of Mick Lady
5. Why

is everyone ignoring what was in the emails? I’ll never forgive her for the horrible things said about Bernie.

MistaP   (2749 posts) (Reply to Mick Lady - post #5)      December 12, 2016 at 4:26 pm
Profile photo of MistaP Donor
6. or the Jew-baiting, or the fact that they gave us Trump as their "pied piper,"

or the fact that the entire “primary” was a hoax and the whole DNC leadership resigned …

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09TEGUCIGALPA645_a.html (Third Way = Bell Curve)

Mick Lady   (12 posts) (Reply to MistaP - post #6)      December 12, 2016 at 6:53 pm
Profile photo of Mick Lady
8. Exactly! n/t

Flygirl   (1356 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 12, 2016 at 8:39 pm
Profile photo of Flygirl
10. Good let them ****ing hang themselves!!

According to the DNC I am a Wife of a Taco Bowl Member!

B Calm   (425 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 13, 2016 at 2:07 am
Profile photo of B Calm
11. Drawing even more light to what was hacked, bwhaha.

“When I was a kid growing up, I think my instincts always were for the underdog.” – Bernie Sanders   

NUGrrl   (73 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 13, 2016 at 3:44 am
Profile photo of NUGrrl
12. It takes an incredible amount of hubris for the DNC to be shown the be cheating

then demand the revelation be used as grounds for giving them what they tried to gain by cheating.

Yes,  I'm Progressive. Yes, I'm pro-2A. Yes, I'm the loyal opposition. Yes, that's my tattoo.

Betty Karlson   (2489 posts) (Reply to original post)      December 13, 2016 at 5:49 am
Profile photo of Betty Karlson
14. From the desintegrated rubble, build a new party.

Assemble the good parts and attach the 40% of the electorate who identify as independents.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Re: A Cry in the Wilderness
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 10:52:37 AM »
Two-part bottom line:

1.) Yes, I agree that this conspiracy theory will damage those who advance it;

2.) JPR-folk would be shrieking this conspiracy theory every bit as shrilly if Trump had beaten The BERN instead of The SHREW.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: A Cry in the Wilderness
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 01:00:18 PM »
Libs everywhere have absolutely lost their minds, and that's a good thing.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.