Author Topic: U.S. pushback against Muslim refugees 'growing'  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
U.S. pushback against Muslim refugees 'growing'
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:39:21 PM »
U.S. pushback against Muslim refugees 'growing'
http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/u-s-pushback-against-muslim-refugees-growing/

WND has discovered what amounts to the government playbook for countering the rising “backlash” against the secret planting of Muslim refugees into cities and towns across America.

The 2013 report anticipated two years ago that resistance would increase to the seeding of communities with Muslim refugees if counter measures were not undertaken.

We are going the way of Europe with Muslim immigrants. They cause a lot of trouble there as they often commit crimes.

The left is dangerous and they want to bring more Muslims. The left is in many ways more dangerous than Muslims.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: U.S. pushback against Muslim refugees 'growing'
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 07:50:20 AM »
Europe's least wanted immigrant problem is the muzzies.

The US's most unwanted immigrant is mexican.

There are so many similarities.
La Raza and Aztlan just to name a couple.

But for now, If I had to choose between the 2 for the one that was the least destructive to the American way of life, I would give a slight edge to the muzzies.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Belle

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 09:19:39 PM »
When I get time, I'm a Michael Savage listener.  Too bad for me he's not on local radio anymore & I can't be "glued" to the internet.
So this is from his newsletter:

â€œEverywhere you look you see the cultural and societal degradation of America."

"Part of that is the flooding of America with Muslim and other immigrants who will never assimilate.
Show me how the Somali community in Minnesota has assimilated.
Ask yourself why Obama is dumping so many Muslims in all-white Christian communities."

"He’s not doing it because he thinks they’ll assimilate.
He’s doing it to bust up the Christian communities, because the man is the devil.
Obama and his minions are the devils themselves."

"They are out to not only remake America but destroy America.
I stand by those words.
I will not back down.
And someone on the Republican ticket has to stand up and say something about this."

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2015/06/michael-savage-newsletter-obama-and-his-minions-are-the-devils-themselves/

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 11:55:14 PM »
I doubt if any of the Repubs. candidates will stand up. They are wuzzies that do not want to be called racists or tagged by liberals as having intolerance to these anti American ragheads.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 01:08:49 PM »
I doubt if any of the Repubs. candidates will stand up. They are wuzzies that do not want to be called racists or tagged by liberals as having intolerance to these anti American ragheads.

???? I have listened to and have read several comments by Ted Cruz in regards to both illegal immigrants and Muslims.  He is very anti-illegal immigration and anti Muslim (Islamist); he has accused Barry of apologizing the radical Islamic terrorists.

Cruz has been very vocal on his positions and has been harshly criticized.

http://shoebat.com/2015/06/10/outstanding-presidential-candidate-ted-cruz-adds-anti-sharia-activist-to-his-campaign-staffwhile-the-muslim-jihadists-in-america-cry-foul/

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Ted_Cruz.htm

I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 01:09:44 PM »

???? I have listened to and have read several comments by Ted Cruz in regards to both illegal immigrants and Muslims.  He is very anti-illegal immigration and anti Muslim (Islamist); he has accused Barry of apologizing the radical Islamic terrorists.

http://shoebat.com/2015/06/10/outstanding-presidential-candidate-ted-cruz-adds-anti-sharia-activist-to-his-campaign-staffwhile-the-muslim-jihadists-in-america-cry-foul/

I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 10:36:53 PM »

Good for him. I doubt the Rino candidates feel that way; he better watch his back. .

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
Good for him. I doubt the Rino candidates feel that way; he better watch his back. .

No of course not the RINO's in Washington are doing everything they can to hand the nomination to Bush.  As long as people keep voting RINO things will never change.  The MSM and progressives want a Bush/Clinton run off.  Not a whole lot of difference.  IF either one of them is elected I don't see much hope left for this country.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 11:06:57 AM »
No of course not the RINO's in Washington are doing everything they can to hand the nomination to Bush.  As long as people keep voting RINO things will never change.  The MSM and progressives want a Bush/Clinton run off.  Not a whole lot of difference.  IF either one of them is elected I don't see much hope left for this country.

That is the way I see it also. The chicken shit Repubs in Congress are making contingency plans if Obamacare is overturned by the S.C. Funding for Medicare will not be restored. Meddling in other countries along with fighting O.P. battles will not subside. Spending will keep going up. Illegals will keep pouring in. Most Repub politicians love these foreign trade agreements. Conservatives can forget about S.C. nominations. The Keystone pipeline might get approval.

Offline Belle

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 12:01:00 PM »
libertybele:  "As long as people keep voting RINO things will never change."  Agree.  That's why I made a pledge to myself never to vote rino again...even if there's a hint of rino, cause ya'll have witnessed how they pretend to be conservatives before election day.  I started this pledge by not voting for Lindsey Graham in last year's mid-terms.

Lacarnut:  "Most Repub politicians love these foreign trade agreements."  So true.  That's what opened my eyes to Ted Cruz & Scott Walker & they're now in the "no vote" column for me.

In small circles I've heard it mentioned that in order to "save" the republican party, we must "destroy" it first; what is meant by destroy is not to vote anymore rinos in.  Yes, it may mean in the shorter term to try & survive under Democratic rule.  But what would be the difference than what we have now?  On the flip side, are we constitutional conservatives shrinking in numbers?  I know, a negative thought & I haven't researched this at all.  Of course we've had some help along the way.  IRS targeting the Tea Party & getting away with it,  flooding our country with undocumented workers, an administration openly accelerating racial divisiveness, & the GOP openly criticizing conservatives...who could forget McCain's "wacko birds."