Author Topic: Is Baltimake whatshernames' sockpuppet? {yes... of course...}  (Read 5530 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is Baltimake whatshernames' sockpuppet? {yes... of course...}
« on: August 08, 2019, 05:15:29 PM »
Baltimike (1,869 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212317548

Oh, that Russia rigged the election thing? It's EVEN WORSE than you thought
They. RIGGED. the election. Yes...I said it...RIGGED. They switched votes, or didn't tabulate certain voters. Some of us have said this from jump. Truth will out.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/us/politics/russian-hack-of-elections-system-was-far-reaching-report-finds.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

:???:

Star Member malaise (193,625 posts)

2. Get thee to the greatest page

Important

:whatever:

Star Member asiliveandbreathe (5,008 posts)

14. Malaise..the OP needs to be either taken down or rewritten..I am reading the report..nowhere does it

say votes were changed..see my comment on this thread #8..I don't like hurting peoples feelings but this OP is NOT correct....

:popcorn:

Star Member malaise (193,625 posts)

20. I see your point. I think the OP author should edit it but remember M$Greedia is playing video showing the Con lying about Mueller's findings over and over.

[translation] I know it's a lie... but it's our lie, so it's ok.

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

94. I stand by my OP...Russia RIGGED this...truth will out

:rotf:

54. For now...we just don't know...for someone to say votes were changed without evidence..which is fact - then why would someone yell fire in the theater...my only point - we don't know for sure..I read the report..yes redacted..yes, some states didn't really seem to care - which ones, I don't know..they are only a # - except for Illinois..in the report..if you read through this thread you will see more...have a great evening..

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

60. NOPE. For someone to connect the dots is absolutely patriotic at some point in time, demanding a smoking gun IN SPITE OF ALL THE ****ING EVIDENCE THAT ****ING SHOWS THEY DID THIS is helping them to do it again.

:mental:

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

95. and I wish you could realize that I don't need your ****ing help

Russia RIGGED the election. Each time I say it, folks come in to point out that "no votes were switched, so don't say that" <<<------ but they were, so I will keep saying that.

And over these few years, more and more drips out...."it's worse than you thought" one month..."it's even worse than you thought from when you were informed that it's worse than you think" a few later.

The cuss words...yep...I come from a long line o sailors. We cuss. I *cuss*. There is no need to engage me at all if you ****ing don't like it. I will NEVER kowtow to that passive/aggressive bullshit. Know this.

Russia BRAGS on their state TV about how MF45 is "theirs" and that they put him there...he hands them classified information right the **** in front of everyone's face...they hacked the voter files...the paid for social media disinformation campaigns in rubles for ****'s sake...they had operatives here doing ALL types of shit, but I am supposed to believe that they didn't hack the votes themselves, because you say so.

It's like they murdered Lady Liberty, and you're demanding a smoking gun when the traitors are in charge of the evidence room. **** that.

We see Lady Liberty lying murdered on the floor...we see all the evidence surrounding what happened, and some of you (all) think the ones screaming "It's them" need to produce their weapons for your approval. *Nope*

ALL the other evidence shows that they did. I will no longer be silent on the matter, and I don't give a rat's ass who that offends. They did it.

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

103. Thank you...

I think not identifying what happened...being all "shruggy shoulder" "you just don't *know& they did that, is just ****ing insane, given all that has come out AND CONSIDERING THE ****ING FACT THAT THEY NEVER EXAMINED THESE ****ING MACHINES AT ALL. **** that. Acting like they didn't switch votes is *PRETENDING*.

Oh noooooooooo, we can't say that they did that...."because *that* would undermine our entire voting system". And that they rigged the ****ing votes doesn't? 

Oh no...**** that. **** that all day long. I won't be bullied or gaslighted.

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

108. exactly...drip, drip, drip...they did this that and the other

but since we NEVER EXAMINED THE ****ING MACHINES there is no smoking gun, so "you can't say that they switched votes". Yes I can, because they did.

52. Wow...I do not know if votes were changed..I read the report..redacted yup..

votes were changed??...do you know? is that what has been redacted..I didn't know we have access to redacted info..if you read the whole thread here, you will see that the op delves into conjecture...votes were changed???..that is my only point..if you or I comment here..without fact..then why bother..did I recv remarks from author...sure...I was nicely asking him to correct his op..

triron (13,584 posts)

59. It goes both ways. We can't assume votes weren't changed and there is circumstantial evidence that they were and evidence they have been in previous elections (e.g. Ohio in 2004).

:popcorn:

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

104. Awesome that you will at least wait instead of maintain it didn't happen your Ohio search regarding the 2004 election should involve an asshole named Ken Blackwell. He did the rigging in that one.

stillcool (25,495 posts)

4. well...jeeze...

maybe the states should count the paper votes they have, and see if it matches the total? Might be too much to ask of the Secretary of State, in many of the states with big voting issues. They probably burn whatever ballots they have asap.

You know what would be really cool?
Everyone that votes has to present a voter ID before they can vote- their fingerprint is verified before they can vote and they mark the ballot with their fingerprint in indelible ink. ALL ballots become the property of the nation and are kept forever in some vault (NORAD complex is open)... They are all hand counted and the tallies are fingerprinted with the counter's ID and marks...

of course that will take weeks to do...   :whatever:

Star Member Dennis Donovan (9,525 posts)

11. Sigh...

"switch" "tabulate" or "rig" came up with zero keyword hits in the article.

"Hyperbole", on the other hand, reeks from the OP. 

Let's be smart about this, and NOT try to destroy democratic institutions with panicky OP's like this (or with attacks on the Free Press in this country).

Take a chill pill, Phil (or Mike, in this case   )

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

21. YAWN...

I said it before, and I will continue to say it...Russia RIGGED the election.

Also, the CONSERVATIVE PRESS leans very decidedly to the right. Here is but one example: https://www.salon.com/2018/09/23/cnn-focus-group-of-conservative-women-turns-out-to-be-comprised-of-gop-operatives/

And, no, I am not going all over the web to prove to you that the "liberal media" has been the CONSERVATIVE PRESS all along.

Saying that they rigged the election is trying to "destroy democratic institutions with panicky OP's like this"? Oh...

Hyperbole indeed.

I'm beginning to change my mind about the Red Flag laws...

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

33. connect the dots and fight back against PROPAGANDA

Star Member femmedem (4,301 posts)

12. The article says they didn't find any evidence of switched votes. n/t

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

17. drip, drip, drip. nt

AncientGeezer (1,180 posts)

31. Your artice disputes your claim

"They switched votes, or didn't tabulate certain voters."

32. Here Mike - The Senate Report..I strongly wish you would read it..

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

You comment...They switched votes, or didn't tabulate certain voters - UMMM NO!!!!!

It is bad enough, without yelling fire in the theater,,,,

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

39. Nice try there...no dice...

My comment is my OWN and I also said "truth will out". I read that report though. Show me where it says that they examined the voting equipment. Oh that's right, they didn't.

Holy ****ing shit.

stopdiggin (455 posts)

43. show me where it says

"They switched votes, or didn't tabulate certain voters." Oh, right. They didn't.

{We need a mic drop smiley}

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

57. it's unreal how the gaslighting happens here. (sometimes) nt

Star Member Hoyt (38,975 posts)

55. So, where were the vote changers in 2008 and 2012, and 2018?

:-)  But still... it's a post from Hoyt... so...  :bird:

triron (13,584 posts)

61. We are not talking about those elections. No one has investigated them except in North Carolina in

2018. Florida and Georgia are suspicious as well in 2018.

Blue_Tires (54,191 posts)

48. I'm not naming names, but

Last edited Fri Jul 26, 2019, 09:36 AM - Edit history (1)

There are some very specific high-profile names in the left/liberal pundisphere who have screeched up and down for three ****ing years at their publications, websites and social media accounts that Kremlingate was just a myth cooked up by so-called "establishment" Dems and sour-grapes Hillary...

These people all need to be purged from liberal dialogue if we are to make any progress. By their works you shall know them.

58. Somebody is avoiding main conclusion -- No evidence of 2016 vote changes or manipulation.

Agree it could very well happen in 2020, so much more needs to be done.

But it’s just an unsupported excuse for people not voting or voting for other side because their primary candidate didn’t make cut in some misplaced protest, Comey, not effectively responding to disinformation and lies, bashing Democratic candidates for things trump exploited like trade agreements, overconfidence, etc.

Star Member uponit7771 (57,353 posts)

68. No votes changed doesn't mean Russian didn't numerically alter the 2016 election. We've been over this till we're blue in the face on this board since 16.

Why is "no vote changes" being intimated as the only way to numerically effect the US elections?

:???: So... no votes changed means the Russians tampered with the election to alter the election?

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

113. somebody is ignoring the FACT that they never looked at the voting machines

You can say that no evidence exists of arson in a fire if you haven't examined the ****ing rubble and ashes...but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. To wit:

They hacked our voter files

They hacked the DNC

They coordinated with the Republic party

Laundered money and operatives through the NRA

and a host of other shit I can't recall off the top of my head...but CHILDREN are proving they can hack those machines, but RUSSIA, who did ALL of THAT other stuff (and more) didn't switch any votes. Oh, and they never looked at any machines.

Ooooooo-kay

****ing lunatic.

117. No evidence covers that, but why get in the way of another conspiracy that does not matter unless we let Ruskies or anyone else mess with votes or anything else?

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

119. PLENTY of evidence "covers that", it has been avoided

refusing to look at something does NOT mean it isn't there.

Star Member brooklynite (53,203 posts)

86. Wrong. The report said the exact OPPOSITE...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212317025

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

93. WRONG. The report did not examine the voting equipment and holy ****...wow

gaslit again...

Baltimike (1,869 posts)

111. it's crazy how peopletry to gaslight you into thinking it didn't happen

Seriously.

triron (13,584 posts)

115. I believe N. C. is one of the states where vote counts were altered but maybe not enough

to otherwise give the state to HRC.

152. Can you show where that article says they switched votes, or didn't count certain votes? It doesn't.

Christ.

wait for it...

triron (13,584 posts)

155. Of course not. We are not allowed to know. eos.

Probably highly classified. Just like contact with ET. Our society would be traumatized (or so 'they' think)
I already know the content of your reply but you will anyway. I agree with you on many things
but we are not even on the same planet on this.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Is Baltimake whatshernames' sockpuppet? {yes... of course...}
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 05:21:31 PM »
The truth will out? :whatever:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:31 PM »
Any DU-folk expressing a sense of deja bug?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 06:32:13 PM »
Baltimike is LayDeeBug? Too funny! I had wondered what happened to that whacko.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »
161 comments on this bullshit.  They tried to let it die on 7/31, but a sock revived it today, then balti thanked the sock.   :lmao:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »
161 comments on this bullshit.  They tried to let it die on 7/31, but a sock revived it today, then balti thanked the sock.   :lmao:

... surely you don't think... that the sock has a sock!    :o

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 07:04:17 PM »

... surely you don't think... that the sock has a sock!    :o

Socks do come in pairs, mates ... hopefully those two don't reproduce.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 07:21:10 PM »
Baltimike is LayDeeBug? Too funny! I had wondered what happened to that whacko.

The similarities are pretty evident.

Did Laydeebug get banned?  Don't remember.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 07:29:48 PM »
The similarities are pretty evident.

Did Laydeebug get banned?  Don't remember.

ProudLib72 (17,818 posts) Sat Nov 25, 2017, 11:43 PM

3. Her last post was in July

That's a very long time for someone who seemed so committed to DU.

oneshooter (8,472 posts)

9. Flagged for review n/t

they unplatformed her.

Star Member aikoaiko (29,426 posts)

21. Indefinite "Flagged For Review" and for good reason.

IMO.

mythology (9,527 posts)

23. The constant name calling and fact free posts were a bit much

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 09:13:00 PM »
they unplatformed her.

Thanks.  Didn't find a thread with the search which explains it.

Offline Will Morningstar

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »
Thanks.  Didn't find a thread with the search which explains it.

Our secret is out! Lefty "slayer" at www.hide5.boards.net has just called for Frank Solich and Will Morningstar to be banned on the grounds that Frank and Will are the same guy, and I own The Conservative Cave.

See docbroke's O.P. "Who is still here?" in Hide Five Politics Forum.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 11:40:46 PM »
Baltimike/Laydeebug is Heather Hollingsworth from Dundalk, a suburb of Baltimore. Strange, but her FB page would have you believe she views herself as a Christian. But from her crude language on FB as well as DU and her absence of morality in her political viewpoints, she shows herself to be anything but a spiritually minded individual. She is quite two-faced.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:49:15 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 07:44:50 AM »
Baltimike (1,869 posts)

93. WRONG. The report did not examine the voting equipment and holy ****...wow

Time to build a cinder block voting machine and prove your detractors wrong Baltimike!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2019, 09:04:39 AM »
Our secret is out! Lefty "slayer" at www.hide5.boards.net has just called for Frank Solich and Will Morningstar to be banned on the grounds that Frank and Will are the same guy, and I own The Conservative Cave.

Just enjoy it and have a good :rotf: .

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2019, 09:09:48 AM »
Baltimike/Laydeebug is Heather Hollingsworth from Dundalk, a suburb of Baltimore. Strange, but her FB page would have you believe she views herself as a Christian. But from her crude language on FB as well as DU and her absence of morality in her political viewpoints, she shows herself to be anything but a spiritually minded individual. She is quite two-faced.

I think it plausible that each of her "personalities" is two-faced ... or more.

I think Russia became a hate-obsession for her ever since she lost her lawsuit to force a Russian company to pay her the disability payments they had been paying her deceased father (he had been injured at a steel mill owned by the Russian company). She probably thinks borscht is a Russian plot.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 09:23:57 AM »

I thought that was Will Pitt's tagline?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 11:21:53 AM »

BTW, if Hide5's forum SW is even 1/4-decent, Hide5's staff can see your and frank's IP addies and tell you post from different places.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2019, 11:45:29 AM »
Latest breaking news from the Palmer report:

Russian dressing was invented in America!!!

Oh, the HORROR!!! :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 03:08:31 PM »

I cannot get the connection between this response and the topic of the thread - Baltimake. I'll give a BS for the sidetrack.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 05:35:32 PM by dane »
This too shall pass.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2019, 03:22:07 PM »
I cannot get the connection between this response and the topic of the thread - Baltimike. I'll give a BS for the sidetrack.

Or just for general principle.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2019, 06:58:45 PM »

In 24 business hours.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2019, 07:01:17 PM »

Sounds like a job for Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.

(cue the opening theme music for The X Files)
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Will Morningstar

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 01:10:53 PM »
Or just for general principle.

All good, The Ralph. Was just updating Dane on an old post. Excuse the sidetrack.

Offline Will Morningstar

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 01:14:21 PM »
Just enjoy it and have a good :rotf: .

I am. Happy to help. -- Wm*

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 01:49:18 PM »
Is Buggeemike still active over yonder? She currently has ~300 posts more than when this DU thread was rowed over, but that was 4 months ago.