Author Topic: 'IT'S A FAKE'  (Read 8255 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: 'IT'S A FAKE'
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2012, 09:00:18 AM »
dutch508
 :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

Hey, just a thought, why are you so personally butthurt concerning a post that did not involve you?

Did I insult your girlfriend?

My post -to someone else and not you- elicited the following eloquent and thoughtful retorts -from you- again, where YOU were NOT concerned, directed at me~

"sucking ronulan cock"

"****stick"

"Big Ghey new Yanker"

"rainbow"

"walk into my house" (that part there is extry speshul, do you own this website?)

"Yankee loud mouth fag"

"sunshine"

"ass beating you will get"

"Cumgusling paulbot"

Gee, all this from a thread concerning 0bama's forged birth certificate. It seems I have struck a nerve.
Why you felt compelled to jump in and defend someone else is beyond me, perhaps you two should get a room.
Was it the mention of 0bama that infuriated you so? Did I dis your hero?
Maybe the three of you could get a room together and pull a train on each other.

maybe you should go back to whatever hold you crawled out of and pull the dirt back down on top of you.

When I grow up I want to be just like you, Dutch. I look forward to the day when I can walk into a Yamaha (LOL) dealership, slap down my plastic and buy myself a "biker" lifestyle. Can I Biggie Size that and get real "Bros" with it?

Can you translate...my idiot to English decoder is broken.

What a putz.

Don't be so hard on yourself...you're not a putz...just a mouth breathing troll.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0