Author Topic: 4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008
« on: April 02, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »
Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.

The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party headquarters.

Among those charged is the former long-time chairman of the St. Joseph County Democratic Party, Butch Morgan, who allegedly ordered the forgeries. He was forced to resign when the allegations were first made public last October, even though his lawyer, Shaw Friedman, told Fox News at the time that Morgan did not do anything wrong.

The St. Joseph County Board of Voter Registration's Democratic board member, Pam Brunette, Board of Voter Registration worker Beverly Shelton and Democratic volunteer and former board worker Dustin Blythe also face charges.

Fox News

Just another day in Obamaland.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

Re: 4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 07:57:21 PM »
Not voter fraud, but much, much worse.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:11:40 PM »
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to hear that Democrats are involved in voter fraud.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline hillneck

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 06:48:36 AM »
I bet if you followed the money trail, it would take you back to the unions. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »
Democrats involved in voter fraud? No, that would never happen. According to MSNBC, Democrats are the most civil, loyal, loving, and law biding people.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »
"even though his lawyer, Shaw Friedman, told Fox News at the time that Morgan did not do anything wrong."

Would it be wrong for a lib to rig an election ? Would a lib say it was wrong, especially if ostensibly, libs would benefit ?
These are the types of questions you must ask when assessing situational ethics.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/02/4-indiana-dems-charged-with-election-fraud-in-2008/

Prosecutors in South Bend, Ind., filed charges Monday against four St. Joseph County Democratic officials and deputies as part of a multiple-felony case involving the alleged forging of Democratic presidential primary petitions in the 2008 election, which put then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the Indiana ballot.

The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party headquarters.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/02/4-indiana-dems-charged-with-election-fraud-in-2008/#ixzz1r0Ljogo9

We all know this happens but it is rare when it makes the news.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline hillneck

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
What makes it almost laughable is that one of the ALLEGED signatures forged was that of the county prosecutor. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 02:10:21 PM »
What makes it almost laughable is that one of the ALLEGED signatures forged was that of the county prosecutor. 

Sounds like a classic example of Karma running over moonbat Dogma.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus