Author Topic: Texas roller rink owner says he pushed kids away when parent opened fire  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Boudicca

Sorry, mods, didn't see a  picture with this story.

So awful.  Just get a divorce already. :bawl:

The owner of a Texas skating rink said Sunday that he pushed children out of harm's way when a parent suddenly opened fire on his estranged wife and her relatives at their son's birthday party.

The Saturday night shootings that left six dead, including the gunman, lasted just moments, said Forum Roller World owner Walt Hedrick.

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/arizona/today/news/national/article.cox?articleId=D9OM7KK01&moduleType=apNews
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
New details of bloody rampage at Grand Prairie rink
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/New-details-emerge-following-bloody-rampage-at-Grand-Prairie-rink-126092793.html

The violence erupted near the end of a private birthday party for Tan Do's 11-year-old son.

Trini Do, 29, was killed. The other victims included two of her sisters, Lynn Ta, 16, and Michelle Ta, 28; a brother, Hien Ta, 21; and Ms. Do's sister-in-law, Thuy Nguyen, 25.

Than Do is one sick bastard.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Not any more he ain't. He's dead.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thelaughingman

Not any more he ain't. He's dead.

Why can't these assholes just off themselves in their basements and LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE THE **** ALONE!!!!

Offline beefeater

New details of bloody rampage at Grand Prairie rink
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/New-details-emerge-following-bloody-rampage-at-Grand-Prairie-rink-126092793.html

Than Do is one sick bastard.  :mental:
I remember after the war when the 1st Vietnamese and Hmong were sponsored into Minnesota there wasn't a harder working, family orientated bunch of people you would ever want to meet. Then the "Mn Nice" welfare system got a hold of 'em and destroyed their families and the rest is a sad history.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Boudicca

When I was in 9th grade our church sponsored a Vietnamese family.  Wife had been a French teacher, so I got to practice my high school French with her.  I vaguely remember the family, as they came to our house a few times.  VERY nice, polite people.  I've no doubt most of them still are, those who did not succumb to the welfare system in this country.  As for this DO person, I agree with laughingman, just off yourselves and leave everyone else the **** alone! :argh:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
When I was in 9th grade our church sponsored a Vietnamese family.  Wife had been a French teacher, so I got to practice my high school French with her.  I vaguely remember the family, as they came to our house a few times.  VERY nice, polite people.  I've no doubt most of them still are, those who did not succumb to the welfare system in this country.  As for this DO person, I agree with laughingman, just off yourselves and leave everyone else the **** alone! :argh:

I'd add a couple more requirements -

1. Build your own coffin.
2. Dig your own hole.
3. Get dressed in the clothes you'll be buried in.
4. Write your little suicide note.
5. Off yourself while dressed in your coffin clothes and while lying in the coffin.

This way, the only things that have to be done are to close the lid, throw your ass in the hole, and pile dirt on top. We can get a couple homeless guys to do that shit for just a few bucks.

No marker, of course. Wouldn't wanna sully up the place with your name.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline JLO

Sorry, mods, didn't see a  picture with this story.

So awful.  Just get a divorce already. :bawl:

The owner of a Texas skating rink said Sunday that he pushed children out of harm's way when a parent suddenly opened fire on his estranged wife and her relatives at their son's birthday party.

The Saturday night shootings that left six dead, including the gunman, lasted just moments, said Forum Roller World owner Walt Hedrick.

How wicked and senseless once again - domestic abuse kills more than the spouse.

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/arizona/today/news/national/article.cox?articleId=D9OM7KK01&moduleType=apNews

"It is a time of deep concern in the Vietnamese community, and many are especially worried for the child who witnessed his father kill his mother and four others on his birthday."
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--