Author Topic: 14 Injured When Continental Plane Goes Off Runway at Denver Airport  (Read 1007 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
DEVELOPING: At least 14 people were reportedly injured after a Continental Airlines plane went off a runway, and caught fire, at Denver International Airport Saturday evening, MyFOXColorado reported.

Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Laura Brown said Continental Flight 1404 from Denver to Houston went off the end of the runway as it was taking off around 6:30 p.m. local time. She had no other details.

The 737, carrying 105 people, was evacuated.

No fatalities were reported.

The weather in Denver was cold, but not snowy at the time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470660,00.html
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

Re: 14 Injured When Continental Plane Goes Off Runway at Denver Airport
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »
Prayers for these travellers.  I can't imagine the horror.

How long before we learn that Bush's second grade teacher's neice's mailman's mother was on the flight?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »
Prayers for these travellers.  I can't imagine the horror.

How long before we learn that Bush's second grade teacher's neice's mailman's mother was on the flight?

Amen.

As you can imagine, my heart went into my throat when I saw the first pictures of that crash today.  I could imagine (sort of) what those passengers went through.

737s are the workhorse of the domestic airline industry.  All the major carriers fly a LOT of them.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »
I looked at the placard list for the A/C. It was clean.