Author Topic: 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world': Black-clad knifeman goes on  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world': Black-clad knifeman goes on gruesome rampage at care centre near Tokyo, hacking at least 19 to death and injuring 45
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3707721/Stabbing-horror-Japan-leaves-19-dead-45-injured-knifeman-attacks-centre-disabled-people.html

A knifeman was arrested when he confessed to killing at least 19 people and injuring 45 in a stabbing frenzy at a centre for the disabled in Japan.

The attacker went into the Tsukui Yamayuri centre in Sagamihara, outside of Tokyo, brandishing a knife at around 2.30am local time.

Police were called to the scene after residents saw a man armed with a blade and wearing black clothes in the centre's grounds. Another resident said the man had blonde hair.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.'

19 killed by an evil scumbag! What kind of sicko does this????????????  :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline landofconfusion80

'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world': Black-clad knifeman goes on gruesome rampage at care centre near Tokyo, hacking at least 19 to death and injuring 45
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3707721/Stabbing-horror-Japan-leaves-19-dead-45-injured-knifeman-attacks-centre-disabled-people.html

19 killed by an evil scumbag! What kind of sicko does this????????????  :argh:
Good thing he didn't find the du, we'd have nobody left to examine

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
As a disabled man, I hope they fry this lunatic. Or, take him to the firing range as is the way with the Japanese, I think. Maybe shove a watermelon up his colon first for good measure.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
IIRC, the Japanese do have the death penalty, and it's by hanging.  The authorities don't tell the condemned prisoner that he's "leaving Death Row" until the morning of the execution.  Minimizes the protests.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Great sadness for the families of the 64 this murderous idiot stabbed, especially the 19 who were killed.

Does that Japanese law specify hanging by the neck?

Japan's strict gun laws sure helped those 64 people killed and wounded!

Imagine what might have been had the building security person been armed with a gun.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

Great sadness for the families of the 64 this murderous idiot stabbed, especially the 19 who were killed.

Does that Japanese law specify hanging by the neck?

Japan's strict gun laws sure helped those 64 people killed and wounded!

Imagine what might have been had the building security person been armed with a gun.

AFAIK, yes.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
We must make every effort to ban assault knives.
If gloves were used, they should be banned as well.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

AFAIK, yes.

I was thinking that a little lower on this killer's anatomy - a bit below the waist - would be more appropriate to his act and character.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

I was thinking that a little lower on this killer's anatomy - a bit below the waist - would be more appropriate to his act and character.

While I understand that, the Japanese authorities do have to assure a quick death at the hands of the State.  I'm sure that there are some who wish they could, though . . .

Chase her.