Author Topic: Obama Getting Support From Gaza Strip  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Obama Getting Support From Gaza Strip
« on: October 28, 2008, 11:53:33 AM »
Obama Getting Support From Gaza Strip

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) – A Palestinian student in the Gaza Strip is spending his nights making phone calls to the United States, urging Americans to vote for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, according to Palestinian media.

“Twenty-three-year-old Ibrahim Abu Jayyab sits by the computer in the Nusairat refugee camp [in the Gaza Strip], trying to call American citizens in order to convince them to vote for the Democratic candidate for president, Barack Obama,” the Palestinian Authority daily Al-Hayat Al Jadida reported this week.

According to the paper, most Palestinians “feel hatred” toward the U.S., whose administrations “have always stood by Israel.”

Abu Jayyab, a media studies student, uses the Internet to make free calls to the U.S. “We dial random numbers and try to call people without knowing their identity or their affiliation,” he was quoted as saying, according to a translation provided by the Palestinian Media Watch, an independent Israeli research organization.

*snip*

Joanne Yaron, chairwoman for Democrats Abroad in Israel, said she though it was “lovely” that Palestinians in Gaza were campaigning for Obama.

MORE

Yep, oooobama fits right in with the terrorists.  He's their man.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Obama Getting Support From Gaza Strip
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:36:26 AM »
so let me get this straight, some dude calls you during the day, speaks either arabic or heavily accented english, introduces himself with the name of ibrahim abu, and asks you to vote for obama?

do they realize what that looks like to most americans?

Offline SaintLouieWoman

Re: Obama Getting Support From Gaza Strip
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 09:32:33 AM »
so let me get this straight, some dude calls you during the day, speaks either arabic or heavily accented english, introduces himself with the name of ibrahim abu, and asks you to vote for obama?

do they realize what that looks like to most americans?

Sadly I don't think it seems to matter to most Americans. Look at everything that has been revealed about Obama. Talk about Teflon. What in God's sake would it take for some of the Annointed One's zealots before they'd admit he has some very questionable contacts?