Author Topic: "Im a feminist. I study rape culture. And I dont want Al Franken to resign"...  (Read 4379 times)

Offline 67 Rover

Not if you went to college and spent $50,000.00 getting a degree in Women's studies and Lezbonics. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser:

You would be in luck as it happens they just opened that huge lezbonics factory on the waterfront in Boston.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Not if you went to college and spent $50,000.00 getting a degree in Women's studies and Lezbonics. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser:

This H5's for you, Bud!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
FarPoint (6,499 posts)

1. I'm fine with the photo of Al ...

comment 3687:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3675

And oh oh my. 

Oh my. 

Whoa. 

Wow.  What a surprise.

Good times, good times.

One of them features a once-prominent primitive.  It's well worth going over to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

I've been trying to figure out what "rape culture" is since the post was first brought over. It almost sounds like some kind of society that would let anyone use any bathroom or shower because he, she, or it claims to feel like a particular gender.

Let Pervy Al Franken lay it out for you:

He was also critiqued for a series of rape jokes he made about the journalist Lesley Stahl that were reported in a 1995 New York magazine piece about Saturday Night Live. Suggesting lines for a sketch, Franken said at a script meeting: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’” At first, Franken refused to apologize for what he considered “his job,” that is, writing humorous content. As he later recounted in his autobiography, he said he was sorry, but considered the apology a little white lie.
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/11/it-was-clearly-intended-to-be-funny/546116/

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden