Author Topic: Star Member NanceGreggs: In Response  (Read 763 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member NanceGreggs: In Response
« on: October 01, 2020, 08:15:47 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (25,859 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214173301

In Response ...
... to the GOP’s ludicrous defense of Trump’s behaviour and comments, people should stop saying, “How stupid do they think we are?”

It’s not about how stupid they think we citizens are. It’s about how stupid they know their own voters are.

:yawn:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Star Member NanceGreggs: In Response
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 08:43:53 AM »
A post from NG that is not tl;dr and not larded with re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-recycled blather from four years of Hate-Trump rants? I question the authenticity of this supposed NanceGreggs post! :rotf:  :tongue:

I never ask, "How stupid do you think I am?" I'm not stupid enough to do that, :lmao: . OTOH, I confess being much entertained by seeing here and on CU how stupid many DU-folk are, :rotf:  :tongue:  :fuelfire: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 11:38:23 AM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (25,859 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214173301

In Response ...
... to the GOP’s ludicrous defense of Trump’s behaviour and comments, people should stop saying, “How stupid do they think we are?”

It’s not about how stupid they think we citizens are. It’s about how stupid they know their own voters are.

If that is not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't what is.

The complete lack of self awareness is off the charts.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 01:49:27 PM »
:yawn:

Wonder when she started hitting the wine for breakfast?
Must be pretty boring up north

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 04:23:04 AM »
Wonder when she started hitting the wine for breakfast?
Must be pretty boring up north

Probably couldn’t afford Milano Brador beer.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.