Author Topic: DU is kind of a goldmine today  (Read 754 times)

Offline Mary Ann

DU is kind of a goldmine today
« on: January 05, 2020, 09:20:03 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212838907

Kaleva (23,142 posts)

Has your daily routine changed in any way because of the events of the past few days?

Mine hasn't. I continue to work towards adapting to the effects of climate change that are predicated to take place where I live. In event of a major war with Iran and there was a major disruption in supplies or services, i have enough on hand to last for several weeks.
Most of them acknowledge that there is no real reason to change what they do, but I brought this thread over specifically for this response:
smirkymonkey (47,189 posts)

15. I have built a fort with Amazon boxes inside my apartment.

I'm pretty sure it's impenetrable. I painted it with nail polish and stuck beads on it. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty safe, but it's kind of a pain to get to the bathroom and the fridge without messing everything up. I have to re-assemble everything from the inside all over again. Only a few times a day though.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: DU is kind of a goldmine today
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 10:09:57 AM »
Has your daily routine changed in any way because of the events of the past few days?
:loser: :loser: :loser:

So, Just to be safe I made a new tinfoil hat, it is several layers thick of the heavy duty foil they sell at Walmart. On top of the tinfoil I put 3 layers of silver Duct tape, the good kind, not the el cheapo stuff.
You can't be to careful in a situation like this.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 10:46:36 AM »
smirkymonkey (47,189 posts)
 I have built a fort with Amazon boxes inside my apartment.

What happened to the 'human-shield' wing of your Party?  Patty Murray, Susan Sarandon, Gloria Steinem, etc., who made plans to travel to Iraq and prevent US Forces from blowing-up Saddam. 

Oh well... maybe they have degenerative spine-disorder too, these days. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 02:18:47 PM »
Kaleva (23,142 posts)

Mine hasn't. I continue to work towards adapting to the effects of climate change that are predicated to take place where I live. ...

::) on lots of levels.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 02:28:33 PM »
::) on lots of levels.
The left uses words that they don't know the meaning of.  AoC is spouting her usual nonsense, now about war crimes without defining what they are.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 02:48:05 PM »
The left uses words that they don't know the meaning of.  AoC is spouting her usual nonsense, now about war crimes without defining what they are.

If stupidity were a crime she would get the death penalty. :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 09:16:20 PM »
Either I’m mixing up DUmmies, or I’ve a conundrum.

Kaleva is the one I THINK claims to be some type of physicians assistant or something. At the same time claims to be drawing $1,200/month in SS disability payments.

Am I mixing DUmmies or am I right?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen