Author Topic: as we move into the last month  (Read 886 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
as we move into the last month
« on: September 27, 2020, 09:51:58 AM »
As the election gets closer, remember there's three primitives who are bona fide insiders, who actually know what's going on.

I wish I'd done this for the 2016 elections, when I was using Skins and Marc, the DFW primitive, for my sources about what was coming down.

By paying close, near microscopic, attention to what they were saying--and not saying--I'd discerned sometime in early October not that Trump was going to win, but that Hillary was going to lose.

The sources were proven right, but damn it, I didn't write about it as it was going on.

For this election, pay close attention to what Marc the DFW primitive, brooklynite, and Lord Marblehead EarlG say, and don't say.

These are all insiders, although I suspect Lord Marblehead isn't as "inside" as Skins had been in 2016.

Marc the DFW primitive is the best liar of the batch, so scrutinize him more carefully than the other two.

Also keep in mind that Marc and Lord Marblehead view their responsibility as that of keeping up the morale of the primitives, even if they have to lie.  And so they will lie, blatantly.  brooklynite, on the other hand, views his responsibility as telling the truth to the primitives, but because he's going to say things the primitives won't like to hear, they're going to ignore him.

And for God's sake, pay no attention at all to the predictions of malaise, who hasn't been right once.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: as we move into the last month
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 11:11:04 AM »
Or pay close attention to mal, because she is batting ~1.000 at being totally wrong. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 11:14:36 AM »
And for God's sake, pay no attention at all to the predictions of malaise, who hasn't been right once.

I will, but in a way she does not appreciate.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 01:11:37 PM »
Speaking of, Brooklynite speaks truth to DUpipo.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214143346

brooklynite (63,999 posts)

Democrats are not going to re-impeach Trump

They're not going to Impeach Barr

They're not going to Impeach Kavanaugh

They're not going to Impeach Barrett

We're going to to focus on winning the election.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 01:17:28 PM »
brooklynite (63,999 posts)

Democrats are not going to re-impeach Trump

They're not going to Impeach Barr

They're not going to Impeach Kavanaugh

They're not going to Impeach Barrett

We're going to to focus on winning the election.

Four instances of Speaking Truth to Stupid and an attempt to buck up the spirits of the Stupid. :rotf:

:rotf: Speaking of spirits isn't NanceGreggs due for another spirituous tl;dr recycled rant? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 02:04:27 PM »
Four instances of Speaking Truth to Stupid and an attempt to buck up the spirits of the Stupid. :rotf:

:rotf: Speaking of spirits isn't NanceGreggs due for another spirituous tl;dr recycled rant? :rotf:

Probably saving her wad full of stupid for after Tuesday's debate, if it actually happens.

The leftist narratives are already written.  Sloppy Joe mopped the floor with Trump.  He was so unpresidential as usual, violating the decorum, blah blah blah.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 02:20:22 PM »
Probably saving her wad full of stupid for after Tuesday's debate, if it actually happens.

The leftist narratives are already written.  Sloppy Joe mopped the floor with Trump.  He was so unpresidential as usual, violating the decorum, blah blah blah.

This probably won't happen, President Trump being a man of class and taste, but during the debate--if it actually occurs--when Biden loses his train of thought and stands there silent with his mouth agape, it'd be a good thing for President Trump to just stand there and stare at him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 02:24:34 PM »
Or pay close attention to mal, because she is batting ~1.000 at being totally wrong. :-)

Damn.  I forgot all about that, as I was thinking only of those primitives with inside information, which malaise doesn't have.

I forgot all about using the primitives' individual records on predicting thing too.

If the primitive's always been wrong in predictions--such as the Bostonian Drunkard's "you can take that to the bank"--or if the primitive's always been right, pay close attention.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 03:20:27 PM »
Well, I could speculate as to where mal's "inside" information comes from, but I don't want to go there. :bolt:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 07:41:41 PM »
They are in a frenzy trying to make themselves feel good over some NY Slimes gotcha nothing tonight.

Desperation.