Author Topic: John Edwards fights for me  (Read 3512 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
John Edwards fights for me
« on: January 06, 2008, 09:41:33 PM »
greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-07-08 03:12 AM
Original message

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2614598
John Edwards fights for me

Franklin Roosevelt said, "There is nothing I love so much as a good fight." He spoke for the underdogs and the voiceless of an earlier generation of Americans.

Today, the fight for bold and lasting change continues. With your help, I will fight for the real underdogs of America every single day.

Sincerely,

--John
January 6, 2008

Not sure anything needs to be said, other than these idiots think John Edwards fights for them. And their money, $25 at a time.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: John Edwards fights for me
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »
 :bwah:

Libtards are so much fun  :lmao:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »
I guess what I'll never, ever understand about libs in general, and DUmmies in particular, is why they need their presidents to be super heroes.

Jeez! Do they really think that some guy in Washington can wave a wand, or sign a bill, and make their lives happy and meaningful?

I think that's the fundamental difference between me and the DUmmies, I guess.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »
Well, Splsh, have you ever seen The Wizard of Oz?  "The Wizard will know what to do!"  Oz was a liberal mecca.

These DUmmies, through their own hate and bile, have vested so much imaginary power in President Bush that they have lost all perspective.  They think that power will be transferred to which ever liberal savior wins the White House. 

Just like with the DUmmies hopes and dreams this time last year as the democrats became the majority of congress, they are in for a wallop of a letdown.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 05:14:51 AM »
I guess what I'll never, ever understand about libs in general, and DUmmies in particular, is why they need their presidents to be super heroes.

Jeez! Do they really think that some guy in Washington can wave a wand, or sign a bill, and make their lives happy and meaningful?

I think that's the fundamental difference between me and the DUmmies, I guess.
It is bizarre but with their messianic visions of themselves and their beliefs it may be expected.
Years ago when they had full control of the Supreme Court and Reagan/Bush41 were in office anything that they disagreed with was dismissed out of hand as "unconstitutional" because the court was their institution of salvation.

For all their blather what they truly want is their vision of entitlement (getting everything they want in life with no effort of their own) to be established by fiat rather then our elective process.

Sort of sounds like Communism to me,but they are too stupid to understand how destitute they would be.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »
 :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: John Edwards

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:05:51 AM »
Yeah, well.

US servicemembers fight for you as well, dumbass, and they risk more than a 30% contingency fee; but your kind spits on them and aids their enemy.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."