Author Topic: Everything is racist in DU Fantasy Land  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Everything is racist in DU Fantasy Land
« on: May 10, 2018, 08:53:12 AM »
They love to take normal situations and turn them into Civil Rights violations. Lol

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210595125

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Everything is racist in DU Fantasy Land
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 09:04:25 AM »
Oh my.

That whole thread is full of the primitives tiresomely virtue-signaling.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM »
Campus police dared to verify that the person was a student and not an intruder? Shocking! And some low-level admin type dared misspell the woman's name? Overt racism!

Back when I used to get mail at one of my jobs I collected mail labels with 20 different spellings of my family name, all incorrect. I thought it amusing, but I guess my problem is that I have a sense of humor. Having a sense of humor must be some sort of White Privilege thingy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 09:31:12 AM »
DFW manages to name drop in another thread. Oh the rarefied air he breathes.

DFW (28,262 posts)

37. I think it's more the circumstances and the social/geographical layout of the school in question

I was in college a few decades ago (Class of 1974), so what I pictured for you was old hat even then. But issues that are the subject of hot discussion today were very much the subject of discussion on my campus back then. What to do about unwanted pregnancy (and help for women in that situation), race (learned a lot from my two roomies), gay rights and identity (neither AIDS nor same-sex marriage were yet on the radar), pollution, gender equality, etc etc. ALL this was the subject of meetings, group sessions, lectures by people with long periods of student questioning afterward. Fritz Mondale on politics, William O. Douglas (a SCOTUS member lecturing on worldwide pollution!), Daniel Ellsberg, even Scott McKenzie passing through town giving a free concert in our main auditorium on the spur of the moment. There was a LOT going on back then. I think I learned more outside the classroom than in it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 11:05:25 AM »
I'm glad to see the primitives don't seem to have an issue with "doxxing". Of course, to them it's only acceptable if it is an individual(s) who meets with their disapproval. But, as in all things, they are not in the best position to make those kind of judgments; something of which they do not share in common with us.

In this case, it's some liberal chick who is as left-wing loony as they are, and I don't care anything about loon on loon crime. But should certain information about individual primitives find its way onto the black web, then the primitives aren't really in a position to complain about that having taken place, are they?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 11:15:33 AM »
“We need to make sure you belong here,” a female officer told her.
“I deserve to be here,” Siyonbola asserted

It seems that some aa's feel they need to be confrontational with authorities when asked a question. If they just gave a civil answer the problem would never happened.
They bring it on themselves. :mental: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 11:23:09 AM »
Ugh... had an incident this morning. Doin trucking school...mostly black people here, all southern so they're great. Got bumped to a more advanced class this morning and one riding in the back pitched a fit cause I was 10 under in a 55 and the instructor wasn't saying anything. Mind you, loads of lights and preparing to stop means 55 ain't happening. He got tossed out of the truck when we got back, of course racism.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 12:06:50 PM »
Evidently Physics isn't a required course for a Black Studies major.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 12:57:14 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210597550
catsudon (74 posts)

the white woman who called the police on a napping black girl at yale has been doxxed
Last edited Wed May 9, 2018, 10:46 PM - Edit history (1)

her name is found on yale's facebook page, as well as buried deep in #yalewhileblack.

she appears to be a woman's right marcher too, which comes as a surprise to me.

https://ffrf.org/legal/item/13531-thats-me-in-the-burqa-losin-my-religion

Edit, her twitter account was just deleted at 10:30 pm ET, more on #yalewhileblack

Star Member Crunchy Frog (19,669 posts)

12. Good. I was just about to write a post suggesting she get doxxed.
*cough*walldude*cough*   :whistling:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 02:41:59 PM »
I approve of Progs mugging Progs using their mutual ideology.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 08:09:53 PM »
Campus police dared to verify that the person was a student and not an intruder? Shocking! And some low-level admin type dared misspell the woman's name? Overt racism!

Back when I used to get mail at one of my jobs I collected mail labels with 20 different spellings of my family name, all incorrect. I thought it amusing, but I guess my problem is that I have a sense of humor. Having a sense of humor must be some sort of White Privilege thingy.

My first name is three letters....spelled exactly how it sounds...R-o-n   you would not believe how many different spellings and pronunciations I have heard.  some people are lazy, and stupid.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 08:55:35 PM »
Ugh... had an incident this morning. Doin trucking school...mostly black people here, all southern so they're great. Got bumped to a more advanced class this morning and one riding in the back pitched a fit cause I was 10 under in a 55 and the instructor wasn't saying anything. Mind you, loads of lights and preparing to stop means 55 ain't happening. He got tossed out of the truck when we got back, of course racism.

Watch out for Tubby Tobin, and the other DUmmie wannabe trucker who  wouldn't master backing up.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 09:54:27 PM »
I approve of Progs mugging Progs using their mutual ideology.

The Yale graduate student who called police on Lolade Siyonbola.

Sarah Braasch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/sarah-braasch/

She is a leftist. I wonder what her DU name is. :mental:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 09:58:15 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 10:03:07 PM »
DFW is the first recruit you send to de-mine the field so the good guys can proceed.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 07:32:43 AM »
Watch out for Tubby Tobin, and the other DUmmie wannabe trucker who  wouldn't master backing up.

:lmao: Tobers probably also refuses to make right turns. :lmao:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 07:49:52 AM »
The Yale graduate student who called police on Lolade Siyonbola.

Sarah Braasch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/sarah-braasch/

She is a leftist. I wonder what her DU name is. :mental:

3. She Has Advocated for Burqa Bans & Against Hate Crime Laws, Writing ‘I Hate Hate Crimes Legislation, but I Love Hate Speech’
4. She Wrote ‘In a Democracy, in the Land of the Free, Who Are We to Tell People That They Can’t Be Slaves If They Want to Be’ & Called Racism a ‘Silly’ Social Construct
5. Braasch Grew Up in the Jehovah’s Witness Faith & Has Written About Her Anti-Religion Views, Comparing Her Upbringing to Being a Slave

Not exactly a DU-style cookie-cutter lefty. She sounds more like an (near-?) anarchist-lefty.. She seems to take racism less seriously than I do (SVPete's view: of course racism is real and not dead; racism will dies when Jesus returns and reigns; but racism is is neither ubiquitous not pervasive), which puts her wa-a-a-a-a-aaaayyyyyyy outside of mainstream Lib/Prog ideology. As does her opposition to hate-crime and -speech laws/regs (more like anarchist?).

IMO, she may be overstating what witnesses are, some, but they definitely conform their lives and actions to WTB&TS dictates under fear-based coercion. But if she thinks the members of First Baptist or Assembly of God or Orthodox Presbyterian (or etc.) Church on the corner play in the same fear-driven league she's badly mistaken.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2018, 05:18:49 PM »
I thought long and hard about posting the new profession due to the possibility of crossing paths with the overalls wonder.  Turns out I can hustle a trailer like nobody's business. Just been tough with formal testing, never been too swift with things like that.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 02:39:40 PM »
Standing Up to the Moral Outrage Industry
https://thebulwark.com/standing-up-to-the-moral-outrage-industry/

The anti-racist activism of recent years has opened our eyes to real and painful problems that remain a part of this country’s unfinished promise. But this crusade also has its ugly side, including the zeal to shame and punish those branded with the scarlet “R”—often based on false claims, out-of-context video clips, or both. Last January, students from Covington Catholic High School were furiously denounced for supposed on-camera harassment of a Native American activist in Washington, D.C., then exonerated by more video. A Portland woman went into hiding after being pilloried online for supposedly calling the police on innocent black people (in fact, she had called a non-police hotline about a parked car partially blocking a crosswalk, unaware that its occupants were black). A Chipotle worker was fired over a video that showed her refusing service to several young black men who later turned out to be serial dine-and-dash thieves. And last month, an Ohio bakery won a multimillion judgment against Oberlin College for the school’s role in a 2016 protest—or harassment—campaign that targeted the business as racist over the shoplifting arrests of three black students.

Among those celebrating the outcome of the Oberlin case was a woman who had to flee another campus just over a year ago after a viral video turned her, literally overnight, into America’s Most Hated White Bigot. “Reading this made me sob,” Sarah Braasch wrote on Twitter. “I am so happy for the Gibson Family and their business that they were able to secure real justice in their lawsuit against Oberlin College. I hope so so much that I’ll be able to do the same in a lawsuit against Yale.”

Sarah Braasch has come forward.

She has made some videos telling her side.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz4xV2R6mTVJhAu9OQzwp5g

Her Twitter Account
https://twitter.com/sarahbraasch1

She talks about the moral outrage industry. It is known as cancel culture.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 03:31:00 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du