Author Topic: Here is the lastest improvement to the TARP program  (Read 678 times)

Offline 5412

Here is the lastest improvement to the TARP program
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »
Hi Folks,

I have a good friend, Peter, who I coached many years ago who I was complaining to about the Bankmees winning the world series.  Here is the gist of what I wrote him about the Bankmees:

I really think that the president wants to redistribute the wealth.  They should contribute their world series earnings to the youth tattoo fund.  Notice how the rich kids have all the expensive multi-colored tattoos where the poor kids normally only have one color.  That certainly is not fair and all kids should have access to the expensive artwork, dontcha think???

I think some of you may agree that he is indeed on to something and perhaps we should be contacting our congressional representatives as here is his response:

..and, yes, re: the TARP (Tattoo Aesthetics Redistribution Program???), it appears that you've finally starting understanding the logic of your local political hero and his ilk...

I am immediately writing the commissioner of the NFL and the NBA and Dennis Rodman, we need to get them behind this wonderful project.

regards,