Author Topic: Dear Frank and what now????  (Read 531 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Dear Frank and what now????
« on: July 12, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
A dark night on the sand hill, Thunder clouds  and the rumbling from far off  that if  you cannot hear are causing the critters to run for cover.   

You see the sky and the coming storm, close the windows and doors and watch the lightening strikes out the window.

You loose power and now are in darkness until you get out the oil lamps, only a few just enough to find your way to the bathroom or to bed.

You cannot hear the storm but can feel the vibrations of the house as it rocks back and forth,.  From time to time you get out of bed to look out the windows and watch as hail
beats against the windows.

You move back to bed to find 8 cats hiding under the blankets, --no problem just get in and go to sleep.

Morning comes and as you  awaken you feel the floor boards moving, some one is in your home.

Out You go to find a young woman , soaked and cold that looks just like the woman in your dreams, how and why did she come to you Frank, was this a God send or a gift from the Devil???     

Sorry Frank but my imagination goes wild at times when I am given food to feed it.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dear Frank and what now????
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »
Actually, vesta, dear, something similar to this has happened before, but not here and not lately.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »
vesta's getting rather purient here, so I decided to sate her.

It happened when I was still in college, and living with a bunch of other guys.  They'd all gone home for the holidays, and I had the whole place (five bedrooms, looking something very much like that frat house in that movie, "Animal House;" we were a party house) all to myself.

Or so I thought.

One morning, I woke up, and walked into the kitchen, finding a strange chick there.

I was of course in my underwear, and she had a robe on.

She was a good-looking chick.

But I had no idea who, or what, she was, and since she was on my terrain, I wanted her out of there.

Sensible counsel for anybody in a similar situation.

It was complicated in that one can't be rude to a woman.

You can imagine the mental gymnastics that go with that.

To make a very long story short, she was a friend of a girlfriend of one of my roommates, who had offered to let her stay the night at our place as her flight for home wasn't leaving until a day after everybody else had left.

I'd been told she was coming, but didn't hear it.

After that, I was always left notes magnetized on the refrigerator door, which simplified life greatly.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 05:33:37 AM »
vesta's getting rather purient here, so I decided to sate her.

It happened when I was still in college, and living with a bunch of other guys.  They'd all gone home for the holidays, and I had the whole place (five bedrooms, looking something very much like that frat house in that movie, "Animal House;" we were a party house) all to myself.

Or so I thought.

One morning, I woke up, and walked into the kitchen, finding a strange chick there.

I was of course in my underwear, and she had a robe on.

She was a good-looking chick.

But I had no idea who, or what, she was, and since she was on my terrain, I wanted her out of there.

Sensible counsel for anybody in a similar situation.

It was complicated in that one can't be rude to a woman.

You can imagine the mental gymnastics that go with that.

To make a very long story short, she was a friend of a girlfriend of one of my roommates, who had offered to let her stay the night at our place as her flight for home wasn't leaving until a day after everybody else had left.

I'd been told she was coming, but didn't hear it.

After that, I was always left notes magnetized on the refrigerator door, which simplified life greatly.

It's the heat Frank, it is getting to me.  AC in bedroom only, animals fighting for room on the cool stone hearth of the fireplace. Me sitting around in --cover your eyes, birthday suit--
praying no one comes to the door.

The insulation in my house was put in upside down I believe as it keeps the heat inside in the summer and the cold in the winter.

So as your avatar of your ideal woman came up I began to wonder about how you would handle things if this woman were to pop into your life.

Funny as you write like a man much older then you are, I try to get a mental image of everyone on the forum and you my dear are the hardest to imagine.

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »
so much to say, so little time  :tongue:
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan