Author Topic: Heath Ledger's masseuse changes story  (Read 2196 times)

Offline bijou

Heath Ledger's masseuse changes story
« on: January 26, 2008, 05:24:48 AM »

...Diana Wolozin, 40, who had visited Ledger's Manhattan flat on Tuesday afternoon for a massage, initially told police that she rang the actress Mary-Kate Olsen twice before calling for an ambulance.

However, when police checked the call records on Ledger's telephone, they discovered that Ms Wolozin rang Olsen four times - spending nine minutes on three calls before she dialled the emergency services and ringing her again later.

Investigators believe Ledger, the 28-year-old Australian star of Brokeback Mountain, may have overdosed on prescription sleeping and anti-anxiety pills. Police, who have ruled out foul play, say that the calls to Olsen do not have any significant bearing on the investigation because they believe Ledger was already dead. But they have asked to see security video from the building.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=KWO25L4Z1FLL5QFIQMFSFFWAVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2008/01/26/wledger126.xml

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Heath Ledger's masseuse changes story
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 07:43:09 AM »
What's to gain by lying about this?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline bijou

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 07:47:54 AM »
Probably nothing, she just panicked finding a world famous actor dead and instead of calling the authorities sought reassurance about the situation.  Unfortunately it now makes her look a little suspicious.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 07:53:24 AM »
You find somebody dead, what's the rush?

Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 08:32:29 AM »
What I think is funny is he will forever been referred to is "the famous actor from Brokeback Mountain".

Poor bastard.  :D  Why could he have died after Batman released?  Then he would be known as the "famous actor from Batman".

:lmao:


Offline jtyangel

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 08:39:57 AM »
Probably nothing, she just panicked finding a world famous actor dead and instead of calling the authorities sought reassurance about the situation.  Unfortunately it now makes her look a little suspicious.

Agreed. I think the famous do themselves in in this regard. People don't take action because of fear if they overreact. The are probably trained to think of discretion. The people around them think of headlines and pause instead of act. In this case, it doesn't sound like her 'pause' made any difference. Sounds as though he was already dead and beyond rescuscitating.
Interestingly when the housekeeper came in a couple hours earlier I expect although he was sleeping(she said he was snoring), there were no pills about him(or I expect she would have picked them up or checked on him). Sounds as though he may have woken up anxious from that sleep and perhaps still groggy from its effects and not remembering what medication he last took or how much or even how much time had passed and overdosed. Maybe not even enough that he could not be revived, however somebody finding him took too long for them to do so. Just speculation from what's been said.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »
You find somebody dead, what's the rush?

I heard she ran out for pennies for his eyes.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄